Part 1 🌼

The sound of Fajr azaan broke Mahnoor's sleep. She woke up finished her prayer.

 " Ya Allah, meri mushkilon ko asan kar dijiye, bas agar aaj yeh naukri mil jaaye, toh meri bohot saari muskhilein haal ho jayengi." Praying that she stood up folded her prayer mat.

 She went to the kitchen to make some tea for her. After putting the tea on stove she got lost in her thoughts. "Aaj Agar baba humare saath hote toh kitni asan hoti humari zindagi, kitne khush the hum sab saath mein, kyun chalein gaye aap hume chodh ke baba" 

Suddenly she heard her mother's voice. "Aree mahi beta kya kar rahi hon abhi tumhara haath jal jaata" then she realized she was about to touch the hot pan with bare hands. 

"amma aap yahan kuch chahiye tha? Mujhe bula leti main aa jati, waise bhi aapki tabiyat thik nahi hain" Her mother looked at her and kissed her forehead

 "Kitni pareshani hoti hain na tumhe humari wajah se, kash beta main tumhari maadad kar pati" Mahnoor hugged her and cupped her face 

"Koi pareshani nahi hoti mujhe, aap aur Asad se hi meri saari khushiyan hain, aap dono ke siwa mera hain bhi kaun" hearing her words her mother's eyes got teary, she kissed her forehead.

 "Allah tumhe bohot khush raakhein beta" Mahnoor smiled and made tea and breakfast for three of them. "Waise Asad hain kahan use college nahi jaana" her mother shook her head

 "Soya para hain abhi bhi iss ladke ko apni zimmedariyon ka zara bhi ehsaas nahi hain, tumhare laad pyaar ne aur bhi bigad diya hain" Mahnoor smiled at her mother's words she was right, mahnoor fulfilled her brother's every wish. Because she didn't want him to feel the absence of a father. 

"Meri pyari amma aap gussa kyun karti hain, bacha hain abhi sikh jayega, waqt humein sab kuch sikha deti hain, main dekhti hoon usse, aap nashta shuru kijiye" Mahnoor entered her brother's room to find him sprawled on the bed. 

She knew how to wake him up. She quickly went and turned off the fan and opened the curtains. And this worked "Yaar kya hain aapi itna accha sapna tha aapne jaga diya" She ruffled his hair.

 "sapna baad mein dekhna, ab chalo uthon, muh haath dhoke nashta karo, college ka waqt ho raha hain." Three of them finished their nashta and mahi said "Amma main tayyar hone jaa rahi hoon, mehek ki call ayi thi interview 9 baaje hain" Mehek was her maternal cousin plus her best friend she helped mahi with this interview in the company she worked.

 Mahi got ready in simple powder blue shalwar kameez. She went downstairs to bid goodbyes "Amma main chalti hoon, dua kijiyega yeh naukri mujhe mil jaye"

her mother squeezed her hands and said "Meri duyaien toh humesha tumhare saath hain, Allah tumhe zaroor kamiyab karega" after that she left with brother for the interview.

On the other side of the city, there stood the Baig mansion. Here everyone was sitting at the breakfast table, doing their breakfast, when someone's voice echoed. It was none other than Fahad Baigh. Seeing him his sister mehek ran to him and hugged her 

"Assalamulaikum Bhai, Aap aagye, Aap toh kal aane wale the na?" Fahad kissed her forehead, she was his apple of his eyes, and he treated her like his daughter Fulfilled his every wish, more like spoiled her. 

his father also asked the same "Haan beta tum toh kaal aane wale the" he smiled 

"Haan abba who deal jaldi close ho gayi toh wapas chala aya" his father nodded his head. 

"are ab mere bete ko thoda aaram bhi karne dijiye, kitne saawal karenge, jao beta fresh ho jao, main tumhare liye nashta bhijwati hoon." His mother said.

 "nahi ammi nashta main ap sab ke saath karunga, main fresh hoke aya, phir mujhe office bhi jaan hain" he was workaholic. 

He had only two priorities family and work. Then he went to his room to get freshen up. Soon he joined his family on breakfast table in his three piece suit. 

"beta aaj office jaane ki kya zaroorat hain, itni dur se aaye hon aaj ghar pe aaram karlo" his mother said while serving him breakfast. 

With concerned voice. His father also agreed "Haan beta tumahri amma thik keh rahi hai" "nahi abba aaj jana zaroori hain, aaj meri assistant ke kuch interviews lene hain" While he continued his breakfast. 

His parents were very worried about his health because he never took rest and always kept himself busy with work. He finished his breakfast 

"Accha main ab chalta, sham ko mulaqat hogi aap logon se" and he left for office. His mother shook his head 

"Pata nahi iss ladke ka kya hoga, bilkul aapni fikar nahi hain, saara din sirf kaam." His father smiled and said " oho aap itna kyun pareshan hoti hain, thik ho jayega." His mother was not still convinced then an idea popped into her head.

Hi guys this is first part of guzarish. I hope you all will like it. Please read, vote and tell me if you liked our mahnoor and fahad.

Love

Ayesha 💜