Part 3 🌼

The next day Mahnoor got a call from the Baig industries that she got the job. Mahnoor was on cloud nine she thanked Allah, shared the news with her mother and brother.

 She also called her cousin plus best friend Mehek. Mahnoor thought now she could easily pay for her mother's treatment. She doesn't need to do odd jobs now she had a permanent job.

It was the first day of her job, she wore a green and yellow dress for her first day. 

She looked herself in the mirror, she was extremely nervous

She looked herself in the mirror, she was extremely nervous. She liked her office and the environment but her boss seemed kind of Khadoos. 

She took a deep breath and went downstairs to her mother and brother. When she went downstairs her mother was already in the kitchen making breakfast. 

"Amma Aap eisab kyu kar rahi hain, chodiye main kar deti hoon. Aap jaiye aaram kijiye aapki tabiyat waise bhi thik nahi hain" She tried to take the work from her mother. 

But her mother stopped her "Roz toh tum hi khana bananti ho, aaj main bana lungi toh kuch nahi hoga, jao tum jaakar dekho Asad utha ki nahi" Mahnoor listened to her mother and went to wake her brother up. 

She entered her brother's room to find her brother already woken up and ready for college. "waah aaj suraj kis taraf se nikla hain bhai ki asad Shahab khud uthkar taayyar bhi ho gayi" she teased her brother.

 "Kya Aapi aap bhi" Asad scratched his neck. 

"Accha Chalo nashta karne ao, aaj amma nashta bana rahi hain" saying that she left for the dining room. She saw her mother has already laid out the table with her and her brother's favorite breakfast.

In Baig mansion everyone was seated at the breakfast table. Fahad was noticing that his mother was constantly poking his father to say something. And his sister was lost in her phone.

 He cleared his throat "Mehreen khana kahte waqt phone nahi istemal karengi aap" he said in his deep. He loved his sister very much but he did not tolerate indiscipline.

 Mehreen immediately put her phone away "sorry bhai" Fahad lovingly patted her head.

 His parents were still poking each other but he decided to ignore it. Then suddenly his father cleared his throat, "Fahad beta tumhari ammi tumse kuch baat karna chahti hain" His mother looked at her son

 "Haan ammi boliye na" now his full attention was towards his mother. 

"Haan beta woh main aur TUMHARE ABBU yeh chahte hain ki tum ab tumhari life e settle ho jaon, tumhari bhi ek family hon, kab tak yun hi kaam mein doobe rahoge beta, iss ke bahar bhi ek zindagi hain" Fahad knew where this conversation was going

 " ammi mere pass aap, abba aur mehreenhain na, meri family mujhe aur kisi ki zaroorat nahi hain, aur rahi baat shaadi ki toh ammi main abhi kisi ko apni zindagi ke liye shaamil karne keliye tayyar nahi hoon" "Par beta" his mother tried to interrupt but Zaviyar Baig stopped her. "Accha ammi main chalta hoon" Kissed his mother's forehead and left for his office.

Fahad dropped Mehreen on his way and left for his office. When Fahad reached his office his eyes were looking for one person. 

As soon as his employees greeted him. He just nodded his head and went to his cabin. He called reception "Miss Mahnoor aagyi" 

"yes sir who aagyin hain" then he asked to send her in.

Here Mahnoor reached early on her first day because she didn't want to take aby chance. She was waiting for her boss to arrive then the girl who she met on the first day called her, her name was fariha.

 She was a nice girl. She told her about her boss and other people in the office. Mahnoor was happy that she found a friend on her first day. Fariha came and told her 

"Tumhe Sir bula rahe hain,,best of luck" Mahnoor smiled at her and went inside.

 When she went inside fahad was working on his laptop.

 He was looking really handsome Mahnoor was lost in her thoughts when she heard Fahad's voice "Miss Mahnoor kahan khoyi huyi haan aap" Mahnoor quickly recovered from her thoughts "sorry sir" she looked down.

  "aaj apka pehla din hain, iss liye bata raha hoon mujhe laparwai bilkul pasand nahi" Mahnoor nodded her head. 

Mahnoor thought to herself " kitne Khadoos hain, insan thik se baat hi kar leta hain" she again heard his voice "jaiye mere liye coffee le ayyie phir main aapko apka kaam samjha dunga" she again nodded her head and was about to leave when she heard 

"Black coffee with no sugar" Before leaving the cabin Mahnoor murmured "Coffee bhi apni tarha peete hain .. kadwi" and she left to make coffee. Fahad heard this and shook his head  with a small smile on his face.

Here is part 3 of Guzarish. I hope you guys will like this chapter. Please read vote and comment your favorite part.

Love

Ayesha  💜