Part 11 🌼

It was a usual day at office. Mahi was working in her cabin. The relationship between Fahad and Mahi was improving, there was no awkwardness between them. Fahad made sure that he doesn't make her feel uncomfortable in any way, and Mahi was grateful for that. Mahi was about to enter Fahad's office when someone pulled from the door. Because of this sudden pull she scared, she was going to scream when she saw her culprit it was none other than Faria. "Ya Allah, Faria tumne toh mujhe dara hi diya tha, meri dil li dhadkan tez ho gayi hain pata hain" Faria laughed at her exaggeration, Mahi glared at her. "Accha baba sorry maaf kardo, phir se nahi daraungi tumhe" Mahi nodded her head. "Waise tum ja kahan rahi thi" Mahi looked at her with a duh expression, "Sir se kuch papers sign karwane hain, isliye jaa rahi thi" Mahi was about to open the door again. Faria stopped her "Sir ne abhi kisi ko bhi ander jaane se mana kiya hain, unki koi dost aayi hui hain" Mahi scrunched her eye brows "Mujhe toh lagta hain, kuch hain un dono beech main, shayad dosti se zyada" Mahi's heart dropped after hearing this she knew that she was the who rejected his love, but seeing him someone else was doing something in her heart, it was a strange pain she was feeling. "Aare tum kahan kho gayi, chalo ao coffee pite hain" Mahi smiled a little "Hmm.. chalo yeh main baad mein sign karwa lungi".

"Yaar tumne toh milna hi chodh diya hain yaar" Rida complained. "tum toh janti hi ho kaam ka pressure thoda barh gaya hain" Fahad tried to reason with her. "itne busy ho gaye ho ki apne friends ki shaadi attend karne ka waqt nahi hain" Rida again complaint. "Aare yaar ek hi function toh miss kiya hain, baaki ke saare functions attend karunga I promise" Fahad promised her. "You better" She warned her. Fahad nodded his head with a smile. Rida noticed that something was missing from his smile. He was hiding his pain behind his smile. Rida held his hand "dekhna bohot jald usse bhi realize ho jayega ki who bhi tumse utni hi mohabbat karti hain jitna tum usse" Fahad tightened his grip "Main unhe kisi bhi cheez ke liye force nahi karna chahta, agar who mujhse mohabbat nahi karti toh main apna mohabbat se unhe uncomfortable feel nahi karwana chahta" Fahad didn't even notice that his eyes were teary. Rida got up from his sit and hugged her friend "Main Allah se dua karti hunk e tumhe tumhari hisse ki saari khusiyan mile" Fahad smiled at her. Soon it was time for her to leave. Fahad went with her to see her off. They were waiting for the lift, they saw Mahnoor entering her office. Rida called Mahi as soon as she saw her and hugged her, Mahi was little taken aback. "Mahnoor kaisi ho tum kitne dino baad tumse mulaqat hui hain" Mahi smiled genuinely at her excitement. "Main bilkul theek hoon, Alhamdulillah aap kaisi hain" "Main bhi theek hoon, tumhare iss khadoos boss se milne aayi thi, jis ke pass apne sabse acche doston ki shaadi aane ka waqt nahi hain" She rolled her eyes at him to which he smiled and shook his head. "Waise tumhe bhi meri shaadi pe aana hain, Fahad yeh tumhari zimmedari hain ki tum Mahnoor ko apne saath lao" Mahi was feeling a bit weird because she doesn't even know her properly. "nahi nahi main kaise aa sakti hoon" Rida stopped her "mujhe kuch nahi sunna chahti tumhe anna hain bas" Mahnoor agreed at last. Rida also said her goodbyes and left.

Fahad was working in his office when Mahi entered with a file in her hand. "Sir yeh file pe aapke signatures chahiye" Fahad smiled at her "laiye dijiye" she gave the file to him. Fahad was reading the file when mahi noticed him, he was looking in his blue shirt sleeves rolled up to his elbow. He was wearing his reading glasses which were making him more handsome. She was feeling those butterflies in her stomach. She was lost in his thoughts, suddenly she heard her name being called. "Mahnoor kahan kho gayi aap, tabiyat theek hain aapki" he looked worried. "nahi nahi matlab ha ha main bilkul thik hoon" She took the file from his hand and was about to leave when he called her "Sunein" Mahi turned back "Jee khahiye" "Woh Rida ke baaton ka bura maat manaiyega" Mahi smiled at him and shook her head "maine bilkul bhi buran ahi maana, mujhe toh woh bohot acchi lagi" Fahad smiled at her answer (yaar dono bas smile hi karte rehte hain) "Main ab chalti hoon" and she left for her office. After leaving his office Mahi placed her hand on her heart and it was beating like crazy. Mahi felt her heartbeats and whispered "Mahi tu toh gayi"

Yesssssssss mahi ko bhi mohabbat ho gayi......how do you think she is going to confess her love tell me by commenting.

This is part 11 of guzarish I hope you guys like it. Please vote and comment your favorite moments.

Love

Ayesha 💜