Part 18 🌼

Mahi was very happy today because the wedding festivities start from today. Today was her mayon. She wore a beautiful and simple orange dress, her hands were adorned with gajras. She looked like a dream.

 Mehek looked at her after she was done getting ready "hayee mahi meri jaan kitni khubsoorat lag rahi ho aaj, Agar mein ladka hoti main hi tumse shaadi kar leti" Mahi blushed at her compliment

Mehek looked at her after she was done getting ready "hayee mahi meri jaan kitni khubsoorat lag rahi ho aaj, Agar mein ladka hoti main hi tumse shaadi kar leti" Mahi blushed at her compliment. At the same her mother entered her room. Her eyes became teary she couldn't believe her little girl  was going to be married. She went to her daughter and kissed her forehead "kitni pyaari  lag rahi hain meri beti MashaAllah , Allah tumhein bohot saari khushiyan dein aur har musibat  se mehfooz rakhe meri bas yahi dua"  now she was crying, and seeing her mother cry Mahi's eyes were also getting teary. "Ammi aap please royein  mat, aapko dekh kar mujhe bhi rona aa raha hain" she hugged her mother. Mehek was standing there witnessing this beautiful mother-daughter moment. "Accha aacha chalo bohot rona ho gaya, bohot mehnat se make up kiya hain sab kharab ho jayega " she interrupted to lighten up. Hearing her both mother daughter laughed a little. "Chalo main bhi niche chalti hoon, Mehek beta tum ise thodi der mein niche le aana, mehman aana shuru hogai hain" Mehek nodded and her mother went downstairs.

Soon it was time to go downstairs, Mahi was brought downstairs. She sat on a beautifully decorated swing and the function started. Mahi spotted her in-laws. Only her mother in law and Mehreen came because it was a ladies function. Mehreen came to her running and hugged her. "Bhabi aap kitni pyari lag rahi hain MashaAllah, Bhai aapko dekhenge toh pagal hi hojayenge" saying that she clicked a photo to send her brother. Next  her mother in law came patted her head lovingly "humesha khush raho beta"  she gave her blessings. Then the everyone came one by one to apply haldi on her. Mahi was enjoying her function then suddenly Mehek came "zara mere saath aao" Mahi looked at her confusingly "kahan" she asked her. Mehek pulled her hand took her upstairs. There she saw Mehreen was standing outside her room. Mahi was confused what was happening. Mehreen winked at her and pushed her into the room shut the door saying "thank me later" Mahi was trying to open the door when someone tapped on her shoulders, she turned around to find her would be husband looking extremely handsome in a white kurta.

Mahi was lost in her thoughts, then she suddenly realised her surroundings "aap

Mahi was lost in her thoughts, then she suddenly realised her surroundings "aap...aap yahan kya kar rahe hain, kisine dekh liya toh kya sochenege jaiye jaiye aap yahan se" Mahi was just blabbering when Fahad held her shoulders to calm her down "Mahi..Mahi shant ho jaiye kisi ne nahi dekha mujhe aur dekh bhi liya toh kya mein apni honewali begum aur koi rok ke toh dekhai mujhe" hearing him Mahi blushed and looked down. Fahad held her chin and made her look up "begum aap sharmati bohot hain, main yahan apni jaan par khel kar aapko dekhte aya hoon aur aap meri taraf dekh bhi nahi rahi " Fahad whispered in ears. Seeing the closeness between them Mahi's heartbeat were getting fast. Fahad held her by shoulders and kissed her forehead "MashaAllah bohot khubsurat lag rahi hain, mera toh dil kar raha hain aaj hi aapko mere saath le jaon"  then he took some haldi  that was on the table and smeared it on her cheeks. Mahi closed her eyes as his hands touched her cheeks. She was feelings butterflies in stomach because this was the first time she came close to a man. Fahad brought lips to her ears "aankhein toh Kholein  begum, aap mujhe haldi nahi lagaiyengi  aakhir meri bhi toh shaadi hain"  Mahi still didn't open her eyes, seeing her state Fahad chuckled "koi baat nahi main khud e laga leta hoon"  he brought his cheeks closer to her and brushed his cheeks with her. Now his cheeks also had the same  haldi. Mahi opened her eyes to find him smiling at her.  Mahi was about to turn around when he held her wrist "main aap like liye kuch laya  hoon "  then Mahi felt something cold on her neck it was a beautiful pendent necklace. He again whispered "kaisa laga"  Mahi turned to her and "bohot khubsurat" Fahad cupped her face "aapse zyada nahi"  both of them were lost in each other's eyes when they heard a knock it was Mehreen saying "bhai times up" Fahad smiled and shook his head at her childishness and Mahi looked down. Fahad kissed her forehead for last time "apna khayal rakhiye ga " saying that he went out through the window. Mahi held her the pendent on neck and thought how did she get so lucky.

Yaaaay part 18 of guzarish is here. Really sorry for the delay. I was busy with my Uni. I hope you guys liked the Mahi- Fahad moment. Please read, vote and comment.

Love
Ayesha 💜