Part 5 🌼

One month went by. Mahnoor and Fahad both fell into a little routine of their own. They didn't talk much. 

On the other hand Fahad unknown feelings towards Mahnoor were increasing. He didn't know what it was but he knew tha cared for her even though he didn't want to show.

Today was a important day for Beig industries. It was going to be a very big deal to they crack it. Fahad was nervous as well. If he cracked this it was going to be very beneficial for them.

 When he entered the office he already found mahnoor there. His heart skipped a beat seeing her which was happening a lot now a days. 

But he shook this thoughts out his head. This deal was very important for his company. 

"Toh miss mahnoor sab kuch ready hain na, deal humari company ke liye bohot important hain aapko pata hain na" it was the first time she was seeing her boss so nervous. 

She has always seen him confident. "Yes sir everything is ready, the clients will be hear soon" Fahad took a deep breath and went to conference room and Mahnoor followed him.

Soon the clients arrived, the company they were doing the deal with belong to Ali Rizwan who was a well known name in the market. 

Fahad went and shook hands with him. Fahad noticed him looking weirdly to Mahnoor but he ignored it. Soon the presentation was going to start. 

Fahad instructed Mahnoor to start the projector. As she was starting the machine. She feet slipped, she was about to fall then Ali caught her by the waist. 

Mahnoor didn't like his touch. Fahad noticed that "Mahnoor aap jaiye, shahid on kar dega projector" Mahnoor tried to interrupt but she saw his eyes. 

She left the room. And presentation continued. She decided to do her other works.

Mahnoor was tried from all her works. So she decided to use the washroom to freshen up a little. She was about to enter the bathroom, someone pulled her hand. 

She was about to scream but someone stopped her putting their hand on her mouth. Mahinoor was scared, when she opened her she saw Ali who was holding her. "Yeh kya rahe hain aap, chodhein mujhe" Ali smirked "nahi chohunga kya karogi haan" "dekhiye main chillaungi" Mahnoor tried to get out of his hold but the grip was very strong. 

"Chiilao jitna chillana hain chillao koi nahi ayega tumhe bachane" Mahnoor wanted scream but she couldn't she was hoping for angel to come and save her. 

Ali grabbed her face and Mahnoor closed her eyes. He was about to forcefully kiss her when someone grabbed his collar moved him away. 

Mahnoor slowly opened her eyes to see her saviour and it was none other than Mr. Fahad Beig. "How dare you, tune isko haath bhi lagaya" Fahad was punching him like a punching bag. 

"Dude tu laagat samajh raha hain, yeh mere pass aayi thi" mahnoor was too scared to speak she was just standing there. Fahad again punched him.

 "Don't you dare to speak rubbish about her, leave now or else main tumahari jaan lene se pehle shochunga bhi nahi" Ali's lips were bleeding "tune ek mamoli se employee ke liye mujhe mara? The deal is off Mr Beig" Fahad ordered the security to throw him out. 

Fahad saw Mahnoor standing at a one place, she looked shocked and scared. He went near her he kept a hand on her shoulder "Aap thik hain?" As soon she heard his voice she hugged him .

 She felt safe in his arms. She didn't feel the disgust that she felt when Ali touched her. Fahad was shocked at first but he hugged her. Kept his chin on her head and whispered "you are safe, main aapko kuch bhi nahi hone dunga" at that time Fahad realised the feeling, that he felt everytime he saw her. It was love, it was care that he felt for her. And he accepted it that he was in love with this girl and he wanted to protect her from every problem in this world.

Yaay at last fahad accepted his love let's see what happens next will mahi accept his love. Here is part 5 of guzarish. Tell me how you like the chapter. Read, vote and comment.

Love
Ayesha 💜