Part 7 🌼

Today was an important day in Baig Mansion because today was their Ladli's Birthday. And on this day Fahad left fulfilled his baby sister's wish. 

This time also happened the same they were going to throw a big party for Mehreen. Everyone was already on the breakfast table when Fahad joined them. Fahad hugged his baby sister who was not a baby anymore he couldn't believe she was twenty years old. 

"Saalgira Bohot Bohot Mubarak ho gudiya" he kissed her head. 

"Thank you bhai, mera gift" she demanded. Fahad smiled at her childishness.

  "Apni Aakhein band karein" Mehreen closed her eyes. Fahad gave her gift. It was a watch of her favourite brand. Mehreen was very happy seeing her gift. 

"Thank you so much bhai mujhe kabse yeh watch chahiye thi, aapko humesha se pehle pata chal jata hain ki mujhe kya chahiye" Mehreen hugged her brother. 

Their parents were very happy and emotional seeing the bond between the siblings. They all sat down to eat when his mother asked "Beta tumne aajki party ka keh toh diya hain na" Mehreen also said "Haan bhai aaj ki party ke liye maine apni saare doston ki invite kar diya hain, maine toh yeh bhi kahan hain ki hamari ghar ki parties sabse best hoti hain" Fahad smiled at her 

"ab apne keh diya hain, best toh honi hi padegi" then he turned to his mother "Haan amma aap bilkul pareshan mat hou, mere office se kuch log aa jayenge woh aapko party ke tayyariyo o mein help kardenge" he assured her. Then he left for his office.

Mahi got ready for her office and came down to find no one on the dining table. Which was very usual because her mother always waited for her on the table for breakfast. 

She decided to check on her mother. When she entered her room her mother was still in bed which was again very unusual. "Amma kya hua, aap abhi tak so rahi hain ,aapki tabiyat toh thik hain na" She sat beside her. Her mother smiled at her concern 

"Haan meri jaan main bilkul thik hoon, thodi si thakawat hain thoda aram karungi toh thik ho jaungi" Mahi didn't believe her mother 

"Amma mujhe yeh thakawat nahi lagrahi chalein doctor ke pass chaltein hain" she tried to convince her. 

Her mother reassured her "Doctor ke pass jaane wali koi baat hain hi nahi, aur tum jao tumhe office ke liye der nahi ho rahi" Mahi looked at the clock she was getting late and she remembered that she had some extra work at the office too but she didn't want to leave her mother at this state.

 Her mother looked at her and understood her situation "tum aaram se office jao, main bilkul thik hoon, aura sad hain na mere pass, kuch zaroorat hogi toh laa dega" Mahi kissed her mother's hand

  "aap bilkul bistar se nahi hilengi jaisi hi mera kaam khatam hoga main aajaungi aap ke pass" Mahi told asad to stay with their mother and call her if anything comes up then she left for her office.

When Fahad reached office, Mahi was not there. He felt worried because Mahi was always in the office before him. 

He was about call the reception to ask when Mahi entered his cabin almost running. 

"Aare aaram se aap gir jayengi" fahad tod her because she was about to fall. But she breathing heavily because the run 

"sorry sir woh meri ghar mein ek emergency thi is liye mein late hogayi" she said that in one go. Fahad understood her nervousness and said

 "aap bethe pehle, aur yeh paani pijiye" Fahad offered her a glass of water. 

Mahi hesitantly took the glass and drank the water "main aapki coffee aur schedule le aati hoon" saying that she ran out his cabin.