Part 10🌼

Mahi knew this was going to happen. Her heart was meant to be broken. But didn't want this to him. She felt like someone was stabbing her heart when she watched him leave because . After wiping her tears she entered her mother's cabin. Her mother's noticed something wrong. ""Kya hua beta tum udas lag rahi hon, kuch hua kya" Mahi shook her head and smiled "nahi amma kuch bhi toh nahi hua, chalien aap ka sone ka waqt ho chukka hain" Mahi didn't want to tell her mother. On the other hand her mother knew that something was definitely wrong. After her mother slept Mahi settled herself in a small sofa. Her mind was on the conversation that she had with Fahad. Her heart broke into million pieces when she remembered Fahad's face. She didn't want this to happen. Because their backgrounds and lifestyles were very different from each other. With these thoughts on her head she slept.

Here Fahad was also heartbroken. He got home went straight home. when he reached home his mother was as usual waiting for him "Aagaye beta, aao betho main tumhare liye khana nikal deti hoon" "Nahi a
mmi mujhe bhook nahi hain, aap yun mere liye intezar mat kijiye mujhe accha nahi lagta" his mother witnessed the sadness in his eyes. She went near him and cupped his face "kya hua beta, kuch pareshani hain toh mujh bata sakte hon" as his mother touched his cheeks he felt like a little kid who used share his all problems. Fahad hugged his mom and tears started to spill from his eyes. His mother got worried she never saw her son like this, so broken. "Kya hua beta, mujhe batao" it was the moment he completely broke down "woh mujhse mohabbat nahi karti amma, main unke bina reh nahi paunga amma" His mother hugged him "kiski baat kar rahe ho beta, mujhe batao" her heart ached seeing her son like this. "Mahnoor, main unse bohot pyar karta hoon" Fahad said in his broken voice, his eyes were red from the crying. Her mother wiped his tears and said "main baat karoon beta usee" Fahad shook his head "nahi amma, aap kisi se kuch nahi kahengi" then he went to his room. He felt like he was stabbed in the heart.

Next morning Mahnoor dressed for her office. Her mother was at home so she could join the office. She was scared to face Fahad after that night. She got down to find her mother sitting on the sofa. "Kya hua amma, aap yahan aapki tabiyat kaisi lag rahi Hain ab" she asked her mother. "Haan beta main thik hoon meri bore ho gayi thi kamre  mein socha yahan aake Beth jaun" she kissed her mother's forehead and gave her medicines and left for her office.

Fahad was already in the office, working . He decided that he will respect her decision. He truly loved her, if she was not in love with him. He will respect that. He was lost in thoughts when he heard a knock on his door. He looked up to find the person who has been occupying his thoughts nowadays. "May I come in sir" he heard her soft voice. He composed himself and said "come in" mahi was looking beautiful in her simple black suit. He felt that he was falling in love all over again. "Sir aapki coffee and schedule" Fahad nodded his head  and "yahan rakh dijiye" Fahad tried toh act normal. Mahi put his coffee  and schedule on his table and was about to leave when he stopped her "Mahnoor rukiye" she stopped "bethiye mujhe apse kuch baat karni hain"  mahi knew what he was going to talk about, she sat in front of him. "Dekhein  mahnoor humare beech mein jo bhi kuch hua aapko un Sab chizon ko lekar pareshan hone ki bilkul bhi zaroorat nahi hain, Maine aapko apni dil ki baat batayi, aap mere liye waisa feel nahi karti toh isme koi ghalat baat nahi hai hum sabko apni feelings zahir karne ja haq hain" mahi was surprised  hearing his thoughts his respect in her eyes increased, he continued to speak "aur main ummed karonga ki hum beetein baaton ko bhul jain aur ek nayi shuruwat karein" he smiled at her. Mahi smiled and thanked him "mujhe aab chalna chahiye kuch kaam hai " Fahad nodded and she left his cabin. After leaving his cabin Mahi was feeling different, she was happy that now there was no awkwardness between them, her heart also ached a little at the thought of going away from him.

Is mahi falling in love???? 🤫🤫

Here is the part 10. I know it updated after a long time. Please forgive me for that I really hope you guys like this chapter. Please vote, and comment your favorite part.

Love
Ayesha 💜