Part 6 🌼

It's been a week since that accident. Mahnoor was still in shock. It was very traumatic for her. But she was happy that everyone in the office supported her most importantly Fahad. 

He gave her a week off to overcome her fears. And it was the last day of her leave. She decided that she will join the office from today. Because working with everyone was way better distraction that staying in her room.

 She was getting ready when her mother entered the room. "Beta office ja rahi hon" her mother asked her"haan ammi socha  ghar bethe bethe waise bhi bore ho rahi hoon toh office jaungi toh accha lagega" Her mother came near her. 

"Agar koi pareshani hain, mujhe bataya karo kyun saare pareshaniyan aapne sir le leti ho" Mahnoor didn't tell her mother and brother about the incident that happened  in the office. 

She told them that she was not feeling well that is why she took one week off. Mahnoor hugged her mother  and kissed her cheeks "meri pyari ammi, kitna pareshan hoti hain aap. Mujhe koi pareshani nahi hain, aap bilkul fikar mat kijiye aur aap mujhe yeh bataye aapne aapki medicines li blood pressure wali" her mother shook her and smiled 

"Haan haan le li, kabhi kabhi toh lagta main nahi tum meri maa ho accha chalo tayyar hokar  niche ajao nashta karne"  Mahnoor looked at her mother she looked very tired maybe because of the responsibilities she had fulfill after her father died. 

She decided that she will give her every possible happiness in the world. Mahnoor looked herself in the mirror and realised she had tears in her eyes. She wiped her tears and got ready for office.

Mahnoor was welcomed with a tight hug when she entered the office. It was none other than her friend Fariha. 

"Kaisi ho tum ab" Mahnoor smiled at her  "main bilkul theek hoon" "pata hain office mein tumhare liye sab pareshan the, sir ne unlogon  ke saath deal hi cancel kar di , saaf saaf keh diya ki aisi  company ke saath humein  koi relation nahi rakhni" Mahi was shocked hearing this, because she knew that this deal was very important for the company and to fahad. 

Why would he leave his dream deal because of her. Then she shook away all of these threats from her head and left for his cabin.

Mahi was about to enter the cabin, when she hear voices inside the cabin. She scrunched her eyebrows. In the one month of her working she never heard her khadoos laugh especially with a girl. She knocked on the door and heard "come in". 

She entered the cabin she saw Fahad was sitting on his usual chair and there was a beautiful lady in front of him she looked same as age as him. He was laughing with her. 

Mahi felt little jealous she didn't know why. Fahad wasn't expecting Mahi in office today, he was surprised when he saw her. His heart was beating rapidly seeing her. Ever since he has accepted that he loved her. He was only thinking about her. Mahi was looking beautiful in a green  suit.

He felt like a teenager in love whenever he saw her

He felt like a teenager in love whenever he saw her. Mahi entered the cabin and greeted him and his friend. 

"Miss Mahnoor yeh meri school ki dost hain rida aur rida yeh hain meri assistant miss mahnoor" Fahad introduced them. Rida looked at her "ohh toh tum ho mahnoor, bohot suna hain tumhare baare  mein, bohot  khubsurat  ho tum MashaAllah" Mahnoor was surprised but in a good way she didn't expected her to be this sweet and nice. 

"Aap bhi bohot khubsurat hain" Mahnoor complimented her. Fahad knew his best friend was excited and she can actually spill the truth in her excitement which he didn't want because he knew she was already scared he didn't want to scare her with his love confession. 

Rida hugged mahnoor. Mahnoor was again surprised. "Accha rida tumhe shayad ab late ho raha hain" Fahad told her. 

"Ohh ha, OK Mahnoor tumse milkar bohot accha laga ab main chalti hoon"  She hugged and told Mahnoor  "aapse milkar mujhe bhi bohot accha laga"  then she hugged Fahad and whispered "good choice" in his ear and left.

Fahad turned to Mahi. "Aap toh kal se join karne wali thi na" Mahi who was looking down at the floor looked up. 

"Woh main ghar bethe bethe bore ho rahi thi, socha kaam karti rahungi toh accha hoga" Fahad was looking at her, he saw a hair strand falling on her face.

 "Kaisi hain ab aap" he was still looking at her like she is the most precious thing in this entire world. She looked down  and said "theek hoon" they was a silence between them.

 It was not an awkward silence but a comfortable one. Suddenly looked up and asked "Aap ne deal kyun cancel kar di, yeh toh company ke liye bohot important thi" Fahad wanted to say that nothing was more important for him than her. 

He wanted confess his love. But he knew that she was already disturbed from the incident. "Aap humari employee hain, aur humari employee ke saath koi bhi batameezi  kare yeh hum Hargiz  bardasht  nahi karenge" he answered her. 

Mahi was little disappointed maybe she wanted to hear something else. Mahi nodded her head and said "shukriya" also nodded and asked her bring him a coffee. 

Mahi left his cabin. She went inside the pantry and kept her hand on heart it was beating really fast. She didn't why but she felt a connection towards fahad.

 She felt something in her heart and she didn't know the feeling. But she knew that she and fahad can not be together because they both belong from completely two different worlds.

Ohhhh is mahi in love with Fahad. How will she react when fahad confesses his love for her.

Here is part 6 of guzarish. Really sorry for the delay. I will try to update the next part soon I promise. Till then read, vote and comment.

Love
Ayesha 💜