Thirteen

I woke up under a bright light, and for a few seconds I was very confused as to where I was. I wondered if aliens had abducted me. I took a deep breath.

"Tay?" I heard someone say quietly. My eyes flashed over to my mother who was sitting in a plastic chair beside me bed. I panicked and sat up quickly, looking frantically around for Ray.
"He's not here." She said. I looked at her and glared. She sighed. "I'm so sorry."
I sighed and sat back against the wall.

"We divorced." She said. I raised an eyebrow.
"Divorce? Why?" I asked.
"Because I love you, and you were right, he's abusive and belongs in jail. Although he threatened me so I only divorced him instead of sending him to jail." She admitted.

I smiled and beckoned her over to me, and she accepted. She looked relieved that I had finally forgiven her. I pulled her into a hug that lasted for what seemed like forever. I missed her so much.

"Your friends are outside." She said, pulling away. "I'll send them in."
I smiled and watched her walk away. Soon enough, Vic and Jenna came in; vic sat on the edge of my bed and Jenna attacked me with hugs.

"I was so worried, oh man." She said, holding me. I smiled.
"Are you okay?" Vic asked. I nodded.

A doctor entered the room, and moved Jenna away.
"You were unconscious for five hours, you woke up while we were checking out your system. We put you back to sleep and hooked you up to an IV. You're okay now, although you seem to have a pretty big bump on your head." He explained. I nodded. The doctor then checked my blood pressure and then left.

"You vomited all over me." Jenna said quietly, smiling. 
"Oh god." I felt my face go red. I slapped my hands over my face and looked down. Jenna laughed and came over to me, pulling my hands away. 

"It's okay, though." She smiled, and kissed my forehead. I heard Vic fake-gag.

"Ew, lesbians. I'm out!" He joked, smiling and winking at me, and then leaving the room. I looked back at Jenna, who was smiling. 

Let's just say that we madeout until my mother rudely interrupted us and told me I could go home.

_-*

When my mother dropped us off at my apartment and told me she'd call me later, I was full of sexual tension and just wanted to go home and have sex with Jenna McDougall. 

I knew she wouldn't swing for that, though, considdering she's still not fully comfortable with her sexuality. I sighed, hoping we could at least makeout for a couple hours.

The minute we walked through the doorframe of my little apartment, Jenna pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I was surprised, but obviously kissed back. She pulled my head impossibly close to hers and smiled into the kiss. I slipped my tongue into her mouth and we made our way into the kitchen. 

Jenna lifted me onto the counter as we continued our makeout session. I was very pleased with this outcome. I heard an awkward cough from the doorframe and remembered Vic was still home.

"Oh no, don't stop on my account. I'm going to Kellin's." I heard him say. I could practically hear him blushing. I pulled away from Jenna and rested my forehead on hers. She giggled. We stayed in that position until we heard the door slam, and then a few seconds after that. Jenna kissed my forehead and pulled away.

"You're perfect." I blurted out. Jenna smiled widely and kissed my nose. She took out her iphone and got the camera out.

"Say 'cheese' and do something cute." She ordered.
"I'm always cute." I pouted.
"Nah." She smiled, grabbing the side of my face and smooshing it, taking a picture.
"Argh, asshole." I pouted, but a smile broke through.

"You love this asshole though." She laughed. I pouted.

"Let's go watch a movie or something." Jenna said, moving away from the counter so I could get off. I sighed, wishing we would've gone further. She grabbed my hand and towed me to the couch. I smiled crazily. 

"Let's watch Gnomeo and Juliet!" She smiled. I nodded and watched her get up and put the DVD in. She came back and sat down. I leant on her shoulder awkwardly. Jenna sighed and pulled me in close, pressing play on the remote.

"You're so cute." She mumbled. I smiled. It wasn't long before I fell asleep to her gently caressing my hair. 

How did I get so lucky?

A/N: Its so short I'm so sorry. Love you all.
ALSO if you're interested in stories that are 100% fiction with heterosexual love interests, follow my other account @Hoteau :)))) I'm working on one story about a witch rn, so go check that out if you're interested. xoxo