Seven

Vic came home seven hours after Jenna left. After Jenna left, I just hid in my room, surfed the internet, ate junk-food, and watched Community on Netflix.

"Tay?" I heard Vic yell. I didn't reply, just watched Jeff trying to flirt with Britta.

"May I enter?" He asked. I nodded, but then realized he couldn't see me. "Yes," I replied like a robot. I was fixated on my netlfix.

"How long have you been in here?" He asked knowingly.

"Almost eight hours." I said, my eyes trained on my laptop.

"Why did you leave school?" He asked, sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Jenna cheated on m- Hey! get out!" I shrieked, turning my head and realizing he was in my room.

"Jenna cheated on you?" He said, his eyes wide and his mouth slightly ajar.

"Yeah." I mumbled, closing my laptop. 

"Did you dump her?" 

"I can't." My voice cracked.

"Wh- ohhh." Realization flickered in his eyes. I hummed.

"Vicccyyyy!" I heard Kellin's high-pitch shriek ring throughout the apartment.

"Kellin Quinn shut your ass up!" Vic yelled back.

"Make me!" He yelled.

Vic rolled his eyes and sighed. "I'll talk to you later," He said. "and come out soon, staying in here all the time isn't good for you." 

I rolled my eyes and nodded, watching him leave my room. I threw myself back onto the bed and sighed deeply, overdramatically. I missed Jenna. I opened my texts on my phone and sent her a message:

'Hey Jenna, can we talk?' I sent, and awaited a reply. It was a few minutes before I got one.

"Yeah, where do you want to meet?'  

'How about the park?' I replied.

'sure, see you in 20?'

'yeah'

I shoved my phone in my pocket and grabbed my coat. I opened my door and marched into the lviing room.

"I'm going out." I announced to the two boys sitting on the couch.

"Where?" Vic asked.

"Probably with Jenna." Kellin said suggestively.

"No, Jenna cheated on her, Tay is not going to put up with any of her shit anymore, right Tay?" Vic said hopefully. I smiled sheepishly and backed up slowly.

"Taylor Jardine you are not going out with Jenna!" Vic yelled. I smiled innocently and ran out the door.

~-

I sat on the swings, absentmindedly picking at my fingernails. I swung my feet to go higher. I always loved swinging, it made me feel like I was flying. I swung for fifteen minutes before Jenna appeared beneath me, watching me swing back and forth.

"You're like a bird." She said. I hit my feet on the ground and skidded to a stop. I simply nodded. Jenna tilted her head and walked to the swing beside me. She sat down and sighed.

"I'm so sorry." She said. I looked at her, and was surprised that it looked like she actually meant it. She looked genuinely sorry.

"I'm not going to say its okay, because it isn't." I said. she rolled her eyes.

"You know we're not actually dating, there is no emotional attatchment here." she said, like she was trying to convince herself.

"Jenna McDougall, youre an asshole." I mumbled, getting off the swings and starting to walk away. I was done with her shit, I never should've come here.

"Tay, wait." She yelled, I could hear her running after me. I wouldn't let her catch me, so I started running too. I ran to the edge of the playground and into the field. I heard her laugh, and I laughed too. This was fun. 

Jenna was super fit, unlike me, so she caught up to me rather fast. she tackled me to the ground, turned me over and held me down. She was straddling me, and her hair was tickling my face. Her stormy-grey eyes sparkled with amusement as they looked down at me.

"Taylor." She greeted. I blew some of her hair away from my face. 

"Jenna."

It was silent for a few moments before she started to look worried.

"Whats wrong?" I asked. Her eyes became scared, and she sat up. I followed, so we were both sitting cross-legged staring at eachother.

"I'm not supposed to feel this way." She whispered.

"You're not supposed to feel anything, it just comes naturally." I said quietly. She looked at the ground, fiddling with her fingers. She suddenly looked up at me, and bit her bottom lip.

"If I try something, it doesn't mean I like you. I'm just trying it, experimenting." She said quickly. I nodded, my heart-beat speeding up. She leaned closer, searching my eyes for something that wasn't there. Then, she suddenly pressed her lips to mine.

Electric shock went through my body, It felt good, it felt right.

She pulled back within two seconds, furrowing her eyebrows and looking down. 

"Jenna? Wh-" I started, but she cut me off.

"Nope! No, no no. We're over, I'm not a lesbian!" She said, her voice going from quiet, to yelling.

"Jenna, it's okay. You could be bi-"

"No, Tay! You dont understand! I cant be a lesbian, I cant. I cant be into girls at all! Im just confused, this is one big mistake!" She was hyperventilating, her eyes wide. I didn't know what to do, she looked terrified and her breathining was short. Her breaths got shorter and shorter until she was gasping for air.

"Jenna?" I said quietly, reaching out to touch her shoulder.

"Fuck off! Don't touch me!" She shrieked, trying to stand up but failing and falling back down.

"Jenna stop, calm down. Relax, take a deep breath." I said, trying to calm her. Nothing worked. I took out my phone to call 911, but she grabbed my hand and took my phone. When I reached for it, she just grabbed my hand and wouldn't let go.

"I'll be- be fine, I just need to... Breathe." She said. I nodded slowly, watching her carefully in case her last breath were to be used up.

A/N: Omg i've been updating so frequently omg I need to chillllll :L Anyways, how do y'all like this story? Im enjoying writing it. Anywhore, pls vote and comment ^-^