Eight

**Jenna's POV**

You know when you're falling in your chair, it's tipped over and you're in the middle of falling? That's how it felt to have a panic attack, but you're always stuck in that panic when your chair is almost hitting the ground. I'm frozen.

"Jenna? Breathe." Tay said again, and again, I tried. Suddenly, I felt warm, my breathing slowed down and regulated. I realized that Tay was hugging me. I hugged her back, tightly, and rested my head on her shoulder.

"Thank you so much." I said genuinely. She didn't respond, she just held me.

After a few minutes, she let go, and looked up at me.

"Jenna, how do you feel about me?" She asked slowly.

"Like I felt about Cam in eighth grade." I said quietly, smiling slightly because I knew that Tay knew I was absolutely obsessed with him in eighth grade, he was my first boyfriend. Tay smiled, and sighed.

"Jenna McDougall," She said, grabbing both of my hands. "Will you be my real girlfriend? No faking it just for reputation."

I thought about it for a while; if I was going to fake it anyways, why not just be real girlfriends? But then what if I turned into an actual lesbian? I wouldn't be able to date the quarterback! Ugh!

"I don't know." I mumbled.

"Dude, you don't have to pressure yourself so much." Tay said, touching my chin with her fingertips. "It can be an experiment to see if you're into girls, you know?"

"But what if I am?" I whispered, genuinely terrified.

"Well, then it means you were meant to be. Everything happens for a reason." She said.

"Okay." I said, looking up.
"Okay?" She raised an eyebrow.
"Are we gonna 'the fault in our stars' this shit? Yes okay. I want to try it with you." I smiled. Tay smiled, and took my hand.

**Tay's POV**

"I have to go." I said, and smiled sadly. Jenna nodded, and englufed me in a hug. 

"Thank's for saving me." She mumbled into my shoulder. I nodded, and hugged her back.

We stood up together, and Jenna walked me home. We walked hand-in-hand and didn't have a care in the world; I was still on cloud nine.

Jenna McDougall, the girl I've had a crush on since sixth grade, was my girlfriend. It was crazy, considering two months ago she was a homophobic prick. I smiled to myself.

We arrived at the door to my apartment and stopped. Jenna looked over at me, and moved her hand to my cheek. 

"I'm so glad you're my girlfriend." She said, and smiled. I couldn't help but to lean in and press my lips to hers.

Her lips were soft and plump, and moved just an enthusiastically as mine. Figurative fireworks went off in my head, and (still figurative) electricity went through my body. I craved the feeling. It seemed as if Jenna craved it as well because when I pulled back, she went for my lips again. I was ecstatic. Her tongue expertly glided across my lip, and she smiled into the kiss. We were disrupted by a loud knocking on the door behind us. We turned around to see Vic standing in the doorway. He didn't seem happy like I thought he would be, his face was grave.

"Sorry to intrude, but we have a guest Tay needs to see." He said, glancing over to me with worried eyes. What was wrong?"

"okay, Tay I'll see you tomorrow?" Jenna asked. I nodded, curiosity about the guest was overwhelming me. I hugged her half-heartedly and followed Vic inside. I had a horrible feeling in my stomach, and I was filled with instinctual fear.

As soon as I walked into the living room, I forgot how to breathe.

A/N: GUESS WHAT? DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY. 

Do you know why? It's because when I logged onto wattpad a couple minutes ago, I found this draft. I had written this last week and not published it. So now I will publish this and update again in the next hour. LOVE YOU GUYS!