Eleven

** Tay's Pov **

We drove to the middle of an empty field, in the middle of nowhere. No cars would pass this road, that's why I chose it. 

"Why are we here?" Jenna asked, although I could tell she already knew.

"Grab some blankets and get out." I ordered, getting out of my side and grabbing two blankets and a pillow, transferring them to the back of the truck.

"Ooh, comfy." Jenna pointed out, throwing another blanket onto it.

After there were plently of blankets and pillows covering the entire back, we climbed onto it. It was only 4:45 so we would have to wait a bit before the stars came out.

"You're cute." Jenna said, poking my nose.

"I'm aware." I smiled, kissing her forehead.

For a few hours we just laid there, taking aimlessly about anything and everything. Damn, she was perfect.

"This is perfect." Jenna said quietly, cuddling into me while we watched the sunset.

"Aw, you're perfect." I retored, smiling.

"The stars shine for you." I said, a cheesy line but one that was true for me.

"That was really bad." Jenna deadpanned. I rolled my eyes and poked her side. She bursted into laughter.

"Stop it." She said, suddenly serious. Of course I didn't listen. I tickled her until she kicked me in the stomach.

"You're an asshole." I mumbled cradeling my stomach.

"You are the asshole!" She yelled, smiling wildly. I poked her nose and kissed her cheek.

"Be my valentine." I whispered.

"It's May." She said, she looked very unimpressed.

"Jenna fuck OFF. Let me be happy." I said dramatically.

"Whatever tickles your peach." Jenna muttered.

"I'd rather you tickle my peach." I said quietly, but Jenna heard. She gasped and started laughing.

"Fuck off." I mumbled, going red and stuffing my face into the pillow.

"Aw you love me." She said, caressing my hair.

Damn right. I thought. I definitely didn't say it.

Sorry it'so short, ily.