Three

A/N: I usually wouldn't update every day, I just felt like updating today bc i'm getting really into writing this story. ALSO: I listened to the 'Female power' play-list on 8tracks whilst writing this. It's really good. Just saying.  ALSO: TAY AND VIC ARE SO CUTE UGH I WANT VICLOR TO HAPPEN TBH I MIGHT WRITE A FANFIC ABOUT THEM

"Vic!" I yelled, walking into the apartment. I heard something that sounded like glass fall and break, followed by Vic yelling, "Shit!"

"Vic? Oh jeez I'm so-" I started, walking in the kitchen to see a plate shattered on the ground. He looked up at me, a less than amused look on his face. He sighed and shook his head. He walked out of the room, leaving me alone. I sighed and walked to the closet to get a broom.

After I had cleaned up the broken plate, I walked into the living room to see Vic with Kelvin- Kellin, sitting on the couch.

"Hey Kell-in." I smiled.

"Hey Tay-lor." He mimicked. His voice was pretty high and distinctive for a dude.

"Vic, guess what." I said, sitting across from them on a chair.

"What?" He said, looking disinterested.

"I'm dating Jenna McDougall." I said with fake cheerfulness. Both Kellin and Vic's eyes shot up to mine. Vic's eyebrows furrowed.

"What." Kellin and him said in unison.

""Jenna threatened me that she would tell everyone you're a flaming homosexual if I didnt go out with her." I explained. 

"Why the frick does she want you to date her? Last I checked she was a preppy, stereotypical straight white girl who only dates the manliest of men." Kellin said. Kellin was still eighteen, so he was still in school with Jenna and I. He would graduate this year. Him and Jenna used to have a thing before Kellin came out as gay. Kellin was totally fine with people knowing he was into guys, but Vic was terrified.

"Gay is the new cool." I mimicked her voice. Kellin and Vic looked at eachother before bursting out in laughter.

"So, do you like her?" Kellin raised an eyebrow at me.

"No!" I answered too quickly. Vic looked at me with disbelief. "Ugh, I don't know!" I stood up, exasperated. Kellin chuckled and turned to Vic. "Tay has a deadly case of... Denial." He whispered the last word, faking a terrified look. I threw a magazine at him.

"Whatever! I'm so done." I sighed over-dramatically and stomped upstairs into my room, hearing Vic and Kellin's laughs behind me.

*-*

As I layed in the bathtub, my skin suffocated me. The warm water soothed the itch under my skin, although my eyes felt like they were burning. I touched the skin under my eyes, it was wet with tears. I sat up and reached for the pencil-sharpener blade that I had brought in with me. I pulled my knees up to my chest and rested my chin on them. For a while, I just lightly traced my skin with the edge of the blade. The tears blurred my vision as I was about to pierce the skin, then I heard a knock on the bathroom door. 

"Tay? You've got a visitor." Vic said. I didn't reply, sobs threatened to spill out. "Taylor?" He said again. I heard the handle jiggle, but it was locked. 

"Taylor Jardine, I swear if you do not open this door I will break it in." He threatened. I opened my mouth to say something, but a cry gurgled out.

"Taylor?" Vic didn't sound angry anymore, just scared.

"I'm okay." I was able to spit out. 

"Come out." He ordered.

"N-No." I said. I wanted to have the relief of pain, I wanted to feel it.

"If you're hurting yourself again I swear..." He trailed off. I knew he wasn't going to give up, so I pulled out the plug for the bathtub and stepped out. I didn't bother drying off, I just put my nightgown on and opened the door. Vic stood there, a worried look on his face. I stepped foreword and hugged him. He held me, my wet hair soaking his t-shirt, but he didn't seem to care. I was so grateful I had him.

"Jenna is here to see you." He said into my hair. I sighed and nodded. He pulled away. "I can tell her to get lost, if you want." He smiled. I shook my head.

"I'll go get dressed, tell her I'll be down in a few minutes. Let her in." I said. He nodded and walked down the hall, disappearing. I grabbed a towel and walked into my room, trying way too hard to look good for my girlfriend that didn't actually like me.