Five

A/N: Here's a cute gif of tay on the side :3

+ sorry its so short :X I wrote this on my phone and the mobile app sucks ass.

+ HOLY SHITE I HAVE 100 VIEWS! THANK YOU ALL SOOO MUCH!

*Jenna's POV*

'WhAt tHe FuCK' I wrote on my blog, my secret tumblr that nobody knew about. I was really famous on there, I had 943 followers. Insert sunglasses emoji here.

'What does one do when one pretends to be a bisexual for ones reputation but then ends up actually possibly liking ones fake girlfirend whom one had threatened to become ones girlfriend?????? help me pls.'

I posted the textpost and waited. I almost kissed Tay today! I was going to try kissing her so it's not awkward when we have to do it at school, but I stopped before I got to her lips. Why? Because my stomach did flip flops, and that was fucking weird.

I watched as I got tons of asks and messages that responded to my plea. I got many different responces, including:

"One is a lesbian."

"Lmao you're totally into her."

" 'one' is obviously you, shithead."

"GAY

"GAY FAG"

"GAY LESBEAN LOLOLOLOOL"

But there was one mesage that got me thinking:

"Dude u totes like her omg. did u kiss her or anythng?? bc like i ship u to even if idk u guys lol lebsians are better tgan other people bc girl on girl is hot af and just confess ur feelings 2 her"

I dont know exactly why or how it got me thinking, but it did. The lack of grammer, punctuation and correct spelling was enough to kill a man BUT I started to wonder if I actually liked her or if I'm just getting too into this ploy.

I knew it was a bad idea to use Tay just for her sexuality, but I wanted to be number one. The plan was to date her for a while, take cute pictures, and then dump her. Then, the cute quarterback would be totally into me. He said so himself, "Dude I would love to date an ex-lesbian. Girl on girl action is hot." I dont know if he was joking or not.

My phone made a weird popping noise, signifying a text. I looked, it was from Tay.

"Goodnight Beautiful... Abnormal kissing face." I mumbled, reading the text that read, ' Goodnight beautiful:* '

My heart fluttered. My stomach did a flop. Why? Obviously because I was grossed out. Ew. Lesbians are gross.

Even though I was 'grossed out' because of the text, something compelled me to text her back.

'Goodnight Tay, xoxo' I typed back. I closed my phone and threw it on the bed, I watched it bounce, and then fall off. I sighed and collapsed onto my back, my shoulders colliding with the soft pillows, my head colliding with the hard headboard.

"Shit." I whispered, sighing.

I rubbed my head and sighed. I wanted to see Tay. For a moment I considdered sneaking out to see her, but I didn't want her to think this was any more than a reputation booster. I didn't want to break her heart any more than I'm going to.

I didn't want to sit here feeling this way, so I picked up my phone and called my... 'friend', Matt.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Matt, it's Jenna McDougall." I said.

"Hey Jenna."

"What're you doing right now?" I said flirtatiously.

"Nothing, wanna hang out?"

"Yeah, pick me up in fifteen minutes." I said, and hung up.

Tonight definitely wouldn't be boring.