Fourteen

"Jenna." Tay's voice woke me up. I had fallen asleep on her couch.

"Good morning..." I mumbled, stretching. "What time.. Is it?"

"It's 4am." She giggled. My eyes shot open.

"4am? Why the hell am I awake?" I groaned. She sighed, and pushed me up so I was in a sitting position.

"We're going to go watch the sunrise." She ordered. I rolled my eyes and fell onto her lap.

After Tay had forced me to get up, she passed me a cup of coffee and put my shoes and a jacket on. She was already fully dressed and I wondered how early she was up. Soon we were walking outside, apparently Tay knew where we were going.

"Why were you up so early?" I asked.

"Nightmare." She replied simply.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked. She smiled.

"You were too cute."

We somehow ended up on a cliff type-thing overlooking the city below us. The sun was just beginning to rise over the tall buildings in the distance. Tay leant on my shoulder, and I put my arm around her.

"We need to talk about what happened with your dad." I suddenly said, ruining the moment. I knew it was a bad time to bring it up, but I didn't realize that until after I said it.

"Right... I puked on you." She groaned, burying her face in her hands.

"Yes, but why? What happened that made you puke?" I asked. I honestly wasn't thinking about what I was saying, that some things I say might trigger her. I was just confused.

"My dad." She said simply.

"Yes but-"

"It was just my dad, okay?" She snapped. I went quiet. I heard her sigh and turn away.

"I think I need to go home, it was a beautiful sunset and all but I need to go home and be alone." She said quietly.

"Okay, I'll walk you home." I said. Tay nodded.

We walked back to her house holding hands. I had stealthily texted Vic and said Tay was acting weird and probably needed comfort other than me. When we got to her apartment, I kissed her forehead and bid her goodbye. She smiled and then quickly went inside. I sighed and banged my head against the door a few times. Then, I left.

**TAY'S POV**

"Tay?" Vic called. I groaned.

"That's me!" I yelled back. I went and sat on the couch and put my head in my hands.

"What's wrong T?" He asked, sitting beside me.

"I can't be with Jenna." I said quietly.

"What? Why not?" He asked.

"I'm too messed up. Nobody can love me until I love myself, right?" I said, tears pooling in my eyes. "I'm just a pathetic waste of skin like he said, right? I'm-" I was cut off by Vic engulfing me into a tight hug.

"You're not any of those things. I love you, Tay. You're my best friend. You're not a waste of skin. You're wonderful, okay? Jenna probably loves you too. Don't leave her just because you're insecure about yourself." He said. I cried into his shoulder as he rubbed my back.

"I had another nightmare this morning." I said quietly. Vic froze.

"Like before?"He asked cautiously.

"Yes." I barely whispered.

"We need to get hold of your doctor. Do you still have the number?" He asked, pulling away and walking into the kitchen. I didn't answer, I just fell onto the ground in a sobbing mess.

"I found it, I'm calling. Everything will be okay." He promised. I just cried as I heard him talking, saying the same things over and over again, while I fell into unconsciousness.

A/N: its v short, but it's all ive got. Next chaptyer will be long i promis!! ALSO!!! please tell me if you like this story and comment and stuff because i love reading comments... THANK YOU SM FOR CONTINUING READING AND THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR 3K AAAAAAAAAA

LOVE YOU GUYS & I'LL BE STARTING A NEW JARDOUGALL SOON PLACED IN A MENTAL HOSPITAL OK BYE