Chapter one

He watched her round buttocks sway under the transparent white gown. She was walking into the bathroom.

She was still sleepy, he noticed because she almost ran into the wall. She didn't know he watched her, he watched her firm feminine catwalks into the bathroom, he watched her scratch her disheveled afro.

He watched her bend to pick up a band that fell from her hair, unknowingly exposing the juicy pinkish core between her legs to him.

He was beyond excited now his penis throbbed, he wanted to go over and bend her over and fuck her brains out but he stayed put.

He had to focus on his trade, he turned back to his laptop. He ran a hand through his hair, she was oblivious to how much she turned him on.

"I don't know Dara, I just met him online and he is very strange, I mean he behaves strangely, he tells me he's coming to Nigeria to seek for my hand in marriage then we'd live happily ever after in America," Ene said smiling.

"And you think that's something to shine your teeth about?"

Dara asked, her friend looked like she had taken some drug which messed with her thought process.

"Be happy for me Dara, I've met my soulmate."

Dara raised her brow and blinked.
"Really? May God help you, yahoo boys never do you something before."

"Whatever." Ene waved her aside.

"We video call, so he's not fake or a scammer, besides I like him, he tells me things like, 'I'm going to make you pregnant so that no guy is going to look at my woman lustfully' anytime I don't reply his messages early," Ene said still smiling "it's delicious-the way he says it when we audio call on WhatsApp, it makes me wet down there." Ene giggled.

Dara shook her head in disbelief. Then suddenly Dara hit Ene with a pillow. "Come out of my friend you crazy demon, come out of her," Dara said hitting Ene.

"Gosh! Dara stop, I'm fine, nothing has possessed me." Then Ene started laughing, "you're so funny Dara."

"No" Dara shook her head "you're clearly possessed." Dara decided she had heard enough for one day she stood up to go. "Are you going already?" Ene asked standing up too. "No, I'm staying." Dara answered sarcastically.

And Ene pinched her. "Let me spoil you," Ene said dragging Dara "I want to take you out, let's go and spend dollars." "Wait, he sends you money," Dara asks her eyes wide. Ene shrugged. "He sent five thousand dollars to me last week. He said I should look good for the wedding."

Ene was already at her wardrobe searching for something to wear. Finally she settled for a low cut grey transparent blouse and a high waisted short jean skirt.

"Stop looking at me like you just saw a ghost and come let's go." Ene said tapping on her phone, she was trying to order an uber ride.

Lagos without traffic was like London without the Piccadilly circus. While stuck in the traffic, Dara bombarded Ene with questions about Bradley, her American boyfriend. "So when did you meet him?" Dara asked "I think a month ago." Ene replied. "And he wants to come and marry you already and he's even sending you money?" "Yes, I like him very much." Ene replied nodding like an animated figure.

Dara watched her friend, the thick afro that sat stop her head, her smooth brown skin like well grounded groundnut paste. Her boobs that were threatening to break free from the blouse she wore. The breasts weren't big but the blouse enhanced their shape. She had always known Ene to be a free spirited girl. Sometimes when she talked to boys they thought she was flirting with them.

Her slim build didn't take up space in the car but she had long, round buttocks that made boys notice her. Dara on the other hand got more attention from boys because she was light skinned and plump everywhere.

Dara shook her head. "So where did you guys meet?" "Instagram, he commented on my photo and sent me a direct message. Guess the first message he sent to me." she said laughing, her boobs shook as she laughed and Dara was scared for them. But Ene did not seem to care. The uber driver looked at Ene's boobs through the rearview mirror and licked his lips. Perv Dara thought. "He has a brother who's single, incase you're interested." Ene winked "Thank you Ene but I'm not interested." "Why? You think he's not real?" Ene pouted. Dara sighed, sometimes it was hard to believe Ene was twenty one. "No, I'm just not interested." "Then why?" Ene asked again.

Dara rolled her eyes "Ene, please, I don't know," Dara said rubbing her head. Finally they reached the mall and the uber driver asked for Dara's number. "Yellow pawpaw." he told her "you're just my spec." Dara hissed and almost spat on him. She ignored him.

They went inside the mall together. "I know how annoying these uber drivers are but you were a tad bit rude," Ene said to Dara. Dara wanted to tell her that the uber driver had been looking at her boobs and licking his lips all through the drive. But she decided not to, there was no use.

At the mall, Ene urged Dara to pick whatever she wanted and Dara did just that. Ene too picked lots of stuff she didn't think she wanted. She just picked them. When they proceeded to pay, Dara found out they had spent more than two thousand dollars. She wanted to return some things she bought but Ene refused, saying that if Dara didn't want them, she needed them.

Ene paid for everything and they found their way out of the mall with heavy packages. "I wish Justin came with us, he would have gladly carried these things, my hands are aching." Ene complained. Justin was Dara's friend who followed Dara about hoping to date her one day. If only he knew it was easier for Dara to date Ene than for Dara to ever date him.

There are grammatical errors in the story. Please bear with me. I'll run it through grammarly as soon as I can.