Chapter Nine

The sheets were ruined and needed to be changed. While Ene changed the sheets, Bradley left the room shirtless with his phone in hand. He didn't come back until some hours later.
When Bradley came back, it was some minutes past 7:00 p.m.

"Where did you go to?" Ene asked.

"I went to see Michael about something," he said in an absent-minded manner.
Ene it was standing by the window in the red lacy nightgown, Bradley was sure she wore nothing underneath, and almost immediately he had a raging erection.

"You look beautiful in that nightie," he growled.

She looked at him her eyes fell to his crotch and she caught her breath he was bigger than average he pulled off his shirt and prowled to meet her at the window, he tried to remove the nightgown but unfortunately, it tore in his hands he ripped it away and grabbed her left nipple with his mouth he sucked it and bit it softly noticing as it got hard in his mouth then he increased his pace, sucking, biting, and chewing.

Ene moaned loudly. Her eyes were rolled back, Bradley moved his hot melting lip service to her right breast while he massaged the left with his palm and she surprised herself when she had an orgasm. Tears flowed from her eyes as she came her knee buckled and she felt his erection graze her breasts, thighs, and tummy as she fell he picked her up and place her hand on the window while he penetrated her dripping wet coochie from behind. He rammed into her without mercy and she didn't know when his name escaped her lips, she lost stamina and felt he picked up and placed her back to the window and raised her right thigh and rammed into her fast and hard. Soon they came together, he grunted her name as he shot warm fluid into her minutes later they were on the floor either of them too weak to move.

Some hours later they got off the floor and Bradley carried her to their bed. The bed was a welcome relief from the hard floor. She snuggled up to him and he spooned her. The soft sheet and Bradley's warmth comforted her as she fell into a deep dreamless sleep. The next morning when she woke up, she noticed Bradley was not by her side. She jerked up. Then went into the bathroom and there she found him.

"You must prepare, sweetheart. Our flight is by ten and I'm having breakfast with a friend before then, " he said.

"Why didn't you tell me we were having breakfast with someone this morning? I would have woken up earlier," Ene said, pouting.

"There was no use disturbing you. You had had a very long day, my love. I wanted you to have a full rest," he replied smiling at her in the mirror. His hair was tousled and fell down his back and some of it was over his face. He wore only his pajamas pant. She loved the way the pajamas pant made his butt look. So she reached out and slapped his ass.

He looked at her in the mirror a little startled at first then he broke into a huge grin.

"I'll get you for this," he called.

Minutes later Ene and Bradley had packed their pieces of luggage. They set it on the bed while they got dressed for breakfast with Bradley's friend.

Ene wore a bum short which showed off her perfect hips and a white tank top while Bradley dressed in a tropical, vintage shirt and jeans.

"Don't you think you're showing off too much skin?" Bradley asked Ene as they prepared to go out.

"Uhm, no. I think this outfit is perfect it accentuates my figure." Then she looked at Bradley's face. It was in a frown.

"It's just that I'd be jealous if see men looking at you," Bradley said. His face had darkened.

Ene burst into laughter. "You talk like a little child. If you think I'm removing these clothes because of your ego, you thought wrong darling." Bradley drew her to him and kissed her long and hard, bruising her soft lips.

She pushed him away. "Get a grip on yourself, Bradley," she said huskily. But she enjoyed the kiss. She and Bradley left the room. Their Uber awaited them outside, it was eight in the morning but the Lagos sun was already warm and bright. Soon it would be humid and hot.

The Lagos sun burned with no mercy. Ene was happy with her choice of clothes. It looked like it was going to be a very hot day. Away from the Eko hotel. The day had already begun and was in full motion. There were hawkers and hustlers on the street. That was the thing with Lagosians. They were always grinding, always hustling. The car came to a halt. Traffic. Ene sighed. Thankfully when she got to America, she wouldn't deal with this as often as she did here in Lagos.
She looked at Bradley, his hand was on her thigh. She placed her hand on his thigh too and smiled. But she wondered why they couldn't just have breakfast with this friend of his at the Eko lounge.
As far as she knew, their food was okay. Now, they were going to some restaurant named Delicatessen. Someone tapped on the car window. Ene looked up to see. It was a boy hawking boiled groundnuts. The driver bought some and Ene wanted some too. She got out some money from her purse and bought the groundnuts.

"Are you going to eat that now?" Bradley asked.

"Yes."

"But we'll be having breakfast soon," Bradley reasoned.

"It's just a snack. Okay, I'll wait until breakfast," Ene pouted. Slowly the traffic eased until the road was clear and the Uber took them to The Delicatessen.

The grounds of the restaurant were pretty and neat. The building was pink and a calming shade of orange. The place also smelled citrus-like. Ene looked at the clump of Orange trees on the grounds of the restaurant heavy with tantalizing fruits.
It had an uncanny air of daintiness. It was very feminine and beautiful. But Ene was wary for some reason she couldn't explain. They got inside and a lady rushed up to them and hugged Bradley. Ene looked at Bradley and then the woman.

Then Bradley spoke up.
"Lisa, meet my wife, Ene. Ene, meet Lisa." He introduced them to each other. Ene noticed he didn't tell her who this other woman was to him or why they were seeing a woman. She had expected a man.

Ene smiled at Lisa. Lisa was a beautiful woman. She wore a pink flowery gown and nude pumps. The gown flattered her caramel skin. She was clearly of mixed race. Her long curly wig looked wet and Ene had the strong urge to touch it to see if it was damp. Lisa regarded Ene. She was obviously beautiful and she dressed seductively, Lisa thought disdainfully. So these were the kind of women Bradley liked?

Ene looked at Bradley her eyes heavy with unspoken questions. Lisa turned and flipped her hair. Unknowingly it grazed Ene's nose making her jerk and sneeze, causing the content of her purse to spill out and spill all over the floor. Her groundnuts. She looked down in embarrassment. At least she knew now that Lisa's hair was not wet. It was just the way it was.