Chapter six

Bradley decided he would lodge in a hotel, instead of staying with her at her apartment.

They were visiting her parents today and she needed to get ready. She stepped into the shower and allowed the water cascade down her body. She washed herself thoroughly and stepped out.

She wondered whether to wear an underwear or not. What if Bradley decided to have a quickie or she wanted to have a quickie? She wore the black lacy thong anyway. She wore a special ankara dress. It showed off her curves beautifully. She wondered if Bradley had gotten his own ankara. He was supposed to come pick her up. She put on a light make-up.

Her doorbell rang. She knew it was Bradley she rushed to open the door. There Bradley stood looking handsome in his native ankara caftan. His brother was with him, he wore an ankara caftan too. Ene was happy to see them. She welcomed them in. Bradley looked around Ene's house, it was painted pink and white. The shades too were light pink and white. It was clean and bright. It was a beautiful tiny apartment. He sat with Michael and waited for her to finish up.

When she was done she ordered an uber for them. They had to wait for a few minutes before it came. "Why don't you have a car Ene?" Bradley asked. He would have rented a car but he wasn't going to be here for long.
"I sold my car some weeks ago, it was giving me too much problems and it wasn't practical to buy another since I'd be leaving soon." Bradley nodded.

On their way to her parents home in lekki, they were stuck in traffic. "The traffic in Lagos is terrible." Michael lamented. The uber driver turned to him and smiled. "My brother welcome to Lagos."

When they got to Ene's parent's house, her parents welcomed them warmly like they had known them for years.

Her parents were such good actors, Ene thought. Bradley and Michael greeted them graciously. The house smelled like her childhood. It smelled of different Nigerian dishes. Ene was excited especially for the food. Ever since she started living on her own, she didn't remember the last time she cooked. Bradley and her parents began talking while

Ene went into the kitchen. There she met her brother, she squealed and hugged him.
"Ike, God! When last did I see you? You didn't even tell me you were back, I know you planned this with mom and dad." She laughed.
"Ene darling, you grew up so fast. Wow! I can't believe you're the same Ene five years ago, now you're getting married." She turned around and laughed. The last time she had seen Ike in person was when he came to marry his childhood sweetheart Simi. Then he went back to Japan with her.
"Mom and dad were not happy you have decided to marry and move to America Ene." Ike said. She knew it, they were pretending.
"They say you're their last child, they had hoped you'd find a man here and settle down. They didn't expect you to go overseas like me. That's why they refused to send you to a university abroad." Ike paused and drank some water.
"But I tried to make them that you're an adult and that you make your own choices now. They can't do that for you anymore. Besides you don't choose who you fall in love with." Ene was deep in thought, she felt bad. She understood her parents were getting old and lonely.
"I've been so selfish. I didn't even think of that," Ene said.
"It's okay, don't feel bad. Things don't always go the way we want."
"Thank you Ike." She said and hugged him tightly.
"Okay that's enough, go and be with your husband, I'll join you guys there soon."

She sat beside Bradley  on the gold coloured couch. They were discussing her bride price. Since they weren't staying there for long, they had to pay everything in cash. Her mom got up to go to the kitchen to instruct the maids to bring the food, Ene followed her immediately.
"Mummy, I know you don't want me to leave Nigeria." She started "I'm sorry."
"It's okay nne, we are happy for you even though it saddens us that you are going soon. Bradley seems like a nice man and you both are in love."
"Mummy, thank you."
"May your marriage be blessed, may it produce lots of children." Ene's mom prayed for her. "Amen thank you mom."

Even though Bradley wasn't used to Nigerian food, he seemed to enjoy it. He ate it carefully and with relish while his brother was moaning for water after rushing the goat meat pepper soup.

After the meal, Ene decided to show Bradley the room she used to stay in before she started living on her own. Maybe there he would fuck her she thought naughtily. When they got inside, she carefully closed the door.
"So, what do you think about the room," she asked smiling, she didn't care about his opinion about the room, she only wanted to taste his lips and feel his cock. "I think it's very girly, you took the same aesthetic to your apartment."
"Shh." She placed a finger on his beautiful shapely lips. She dipped his head and began kissing him hungrily. His hair loosened and fell over.
"Fuck me." She whispered, placing his left hand on her breast.
"We can't do that now Ene," he said. But his hand remained there and he squeezed gently, Ene found herself getting wetter by the second.
"Why? Are you scared my parents are going to see us?"
"No Ene."
"Then let's do it," she said trying to remove his trousers. She gave up when she couldn't and climbed him. Kissing him hungrily. Someone opened the door.

Someone is damn thirsty 😉

Anyway if you don't understand any slang, feel free to comment or send me a PM and I'll put it here.

And please comment on what you think about this book.