Chapter three

At the park, children were around. Some adults were walking around too.

She watched them and wished she could be free like that again. They sat on the grass. He sat beside her, reading a book. He wore his lenses, he looked like a nerdy jock, he motioned for her to stand.

She hated the long flowing gown he made her wear. He brought her to stand in front of him. She heard him unzip his trousers and she turned to him in shock.

What was he going to do? She wondered. He removed his cock, it was big and stiff. She looked around and hoped no one was watching. He lifted her gown gently and forced her down on his cock. She bit her lip.

This was why he instructed her not to wear underwear. They begin moving slowly and rhythmically. To the other park goers, they looked like a normal couple cuddling.

Ene woke up. She felt exposed, she touched her body, she was naked. Just then Dara burst into the room
"Ene, did you have sex with anyone? Why are you here naked?" Dara asked but Ene was rubbing head, she too was trying to remember how she got there. "I don't know Dara."
"You don't look good, come let's get you home." She dressed Ene in her clothes and led her outside.
"I hope you weren't raped."
"I don't know Dara, I feel so weak, please take me home."

When they got home. Dara filled Ene's bathtub with warm water and led her into it.
"Your body is so oily, what happened?" Dara questioned.
"I don't know Dara, I can't remember." She paused and continued
"I just know I was with a guy and then next thing I wake up naked on an unfamiliar bed."
"I've seen you after sex but I've seen you looking that way after sex Ene. Someone gave you something or did something to you," Dara said. Ene sighed. Then she held her head in her hands.

Dara was kneeling by her bathtub, wondering what happened to her friend.
"I think I remember the guy I was with but I can't remember his name. He had been with Morenike when we came in earlier."
Ene groaned "God, my head aches so bad."

Dara went to bring paracetamol for Ene. Ene washed herself in the bathtub and came out. As she dried her body she felt her vagina.

It didn't feel like anyone had penetrated her yet she felt exposed. She wore her nightie and sat on her bed waiting for Dara. Dara came in with a glass of water and paracetamol. Ene took them gratefully and swallowed the drugs.

Dara checked the time in her phone, it was 1 am in the morning.
"Ene it seems I'm going to sleep over." Dara changed into one of Ene's night gown. It was small and tight but it served its purpose. She plopped on the bed beside Ene. Ene searched for her phone but couldn't find it.
"Dara please flash my number for me." Dara did and the phone rang, it was under the pile of party clothes. Ene dropped it on her bedside table and went to sleep.

The next morning a message beep woke Ene up. She went through her phone, it was a picture message, and what she saw shocked her.

It was a picture of her spreadeagled on the bed she woke up on yesterday. She screamed and Dara woke up. "Ene, you're disturbing my sleep." Dara groaned. The phone fell off her hand on to the bed. Dara knew something was wrong and picked up the phone. She gasped when saw the picture.

Ene paced the room,
"what am I going to do Dara?" She stopped pacing and stood in front of Dara
"He asked for twenty million naira. Where am I going to get that sum. My parents are not even going to listen to me, they already gave me two million naira allowance for this month. Hei mogbe." Dara watched her friend. She looked desperate and stressed.

"Bradley is coming in a few days time, what if he gets to hear of it or he sees my pictures all over social media." Ene sighed and sat down. She suspected Morenike and that guy whose name she couldn't remember. "I can't even tell the police, it will take a long time and money to investigate and I'm leaving soon."

Dara had an idea
"you mentioned Bradley, why don't you ask him for some money." Ene listened to Dara. Would Bradley send it to her? She wondered.
"Then what would I tell him it's for?" Dara shrugged
"make up something about the wedding."
"Okay, I'll tell him it's for my visa application. I'll tell him I have to give the money to the officials else I won't be given Visa. God I can't believe I would stoop this low, I feel like a fraudster."

Later in the day she video called Bradley, he picked. Seeing his face made her heart skip. His hair that was usually packed up was down and it fell to his neck. His beard was well groomed and his biceps protruded through his shirt.
"Hi." She greeted smiling sheepishly. He smiled back at her "hey, babe. How are you preparing for the wedding?" He asked.
"Preparations are going well boo. Can't wait to see you."
"Me too Ene." He pronounced her name beautifully. She melted. "And I can't wait to fuck you too." Oh, she liked it when he was blunt. She licked her lips and reminded herself that wasn't why she called him.
"Babe can you send me some money, I need it urgently for something."
"Okay, how much?" He asked.

How could she say ninety thousand dollars without it sounding like a huge sum. And he was so chill about it.
"Just ninety thousand dollars babe."
"Okay, you'll receive the money in a few hours time."
Ene couldn't believe her ears, he hadn't even asked her what she wanted to use it for. She celebrated inside her.
"Thanks babe, you're the best." She gave him lots of virtual kisses. 
When she told Dara the news later, she squealed.