CHAPTER EIGHT

As early as seven am, Dara was at Ene's house to make her up and get her ready for the civil ceremony. Dara knocked on Ene's door several times before Ene finally opened it.
  "Na wa o!" Dara exclaimed when End opened the door.
"Today's your wedding day, you're supposed to be up before me. Didn't you leave the party before I did last night?" Ene sighed.
"Thank God when I go to America there won't be anyone to talk to me like I'm a child." Dara pushed past Ene and got into the house. She gasped when she saw a shirtless Bradley on Ene's bed. His hair was tousled and he had only a jean trouser on. Ene turned around when she heard Dara gasped, she had some explaining to do. Dara turned to Ene, her eyes full unspoken questions.
  "Dara, we'll talk later, let's get me ready first." Before Bradley left, he hugged Ene who was still in a lacy black robe, his hands slipping dangerously down her waist. She caught his hands and kissed him lightly on his cheeks. His boner poked her belly and she felt a delicious thrill knowing it was because of her.

When Bradley left, the questions came almost immediately for Ene from Dara.
"You guys fucked last night?" She asked while arranging her make up stuff on Ene's bed.
"Why should I answer that?" Ene asked back.
"I just wanted to know, I mean you're a grown up woman and you can do whatever you want with your body. I was just surprised to see him this morning, looking like...like...that on your bed," Dara stuttered a little,gesturing with her hands.
"I didn't have sex with him, okay technically we did but it was oral sex, he ate my pussy," Ene said, tightening her legs because she felt her clit tingling and her pussy getting wet.
  "Okay, come sit, let me start working on your face," Dara said and gestured to the bed. She started working fast and diligently, soon Ene's face was transformed beautifully. Then she styled her braids into a bridal updo. Ene looked at herself in the mirror and gasped. Dara had done a beautiful job. She couldn't wait to see her groom and get married to him.

When Dara was done with Ene's hair and makeup, she helped Ene into the white dress they had picked weeks ago. The dress was short and lovely. It was white with dainty silver trimmings, it showed off Ene's long legs elegantly. Dara got ready and did her makeup then booked an Uber that would take them to the ikoyi registry.

A few minutes the Uber arrived and together they entered the Uber. Probably for the last time, Ene thought to herself, sadly. She loved Dara very much, living her behind in Nigeria was painful. Ene stretched her hand horizontally towards Dara and squeezed her hand. Dara looked at her. "Now is not the time to cry, dear, don't ruin your make-up."

When she got to the ikoyi registry, she spotted her brother and her parents and Michael, Bradley's brother but Bradley was not in sight. She wondered where he was. She went to meet her family and greeted them. They hugged her warmly.

"This is not the kind of wedding I imagined for you, Ene. I imagined you walking down the aisle of our home parish but life doesn't always go according to plan," her mother said quietly and her father nodded. Her brother squeezed her hand tightly.
"I'm proud of you, Ene," he said and hugged her again.

While she was still worrying about the whereabouts of her groom, he came out of the registry looking beautiful. Her American sweetheart, his hair in a neat bun and his beard trimmed.

Immediately she saw him, he gave a big smile and increased his pace, got to where she was and swept her off her feet. His brother started clapping and moved towards them. They went into the registry to perform the marriage rites.

When they were done with that, they took pictures. It was a beautiful capture of sweet memories that would forever be engrained in Ene's memories. Ene made sure she took a lot of pictures with Dara and her family. She knew she'd miss them a lot when she moved.

After the wedding, they had lunch at a five star restaurant together. After lunch at the restaurant, Ene's parents prayed for her gave her a wedding gift. It was a cash gift of twenty million naira. Her brother too, gave her a cash gift. He refused to disclose the amount but Ene checked her phone to see the amount, she gasped, thirty million naira.

"Thank you, mom, thank you, dad. You guys have been so supportive and kind to me, I feel like I don't deserve it. Thank you, brother. You have always supported me when you could. I'm so grateful and I feel sad I'd be leaving you guys soon. But I promise to visit when I can."
"You're forgetting something," Dara said. "My gift." Then she proceeded to bring out a wrapped gift and handed it to Ene.
  Ene hugged her and thanked her. As they left the restaurant. "Babe, I have a gift for you tonight," Bradley whispered in Ene's ear and licked it. Her body shivered as she thought of the gift.
Ene's brother got in his car and left after ready goodbyes. Her parents followed suit. Then Ene, Dara, Michael and Bradley entered into a car Michael rented to go pick up Ene's stuff from her house.

Since her stuff was already packed and ready, it didn't take time and they loaded it into the car. Every other thing in the house now, was in Dara's hand. She would do with them what she wanted. Before entering the car with Bradley and Michael, she hugged Dara for a long, long time before saying her final goodbye.

After the goodbyes, they drove to the hotel Bradley and Michael had booked. The Eko suites. She and Bradley would share a room. The valets at the hotel helped them transfer her suitcases and bags to Bradley's room, now she and Bradley's room. While Michael excused himself, "I'll catch you guys later, I've got to return this car. I won't be long." With that he left.

Immediately Ene got to the hotel room, she started cleaning off her make-up. She was tired but she managed to take a shower. Bradley slid the shower door and joined her. She turned around and put her arms round him. He kissed her hungrily. She ran her hand over his muscular thigh and tight butt.

She loved how he felt in her hands. He slid a finger into her pussy. His finger moved in and out slowly at first then faster. Ene cried in pleasure. He pulled his finger out and started to suck on her bouncy breasts. He sucked hard and aggressively.

Ene knew she'd be sore after this. It was raw lust and passion. He raised her right leg and thrust his dick into her standing. He thrust fast and hard. Ene's legs started to quiver, her moans filled the bathroom. He pulled out his dick, it was hot, pink, long and throbbing.

He led Ene out of the bathroom still wet to the bed. He sat down and pulled Ene's waist towards him. She sat on his dick and began riding him, her legs were stretched on either side, her breasts bounced and her shower cap fell off her head. Her vagina walls clenched his dick hard and she knew she was going orgasm. She saw white, then she saw red, then all the colours of the rainbow. Her body quivered and shook and she thought she peed. But he didn't stop, he kept going until he came too.