Chapter seven

Ene was angry with the maid that had interrupted them. She wanted to scold her but held herself. She had to remain calm.

When the maid was gone, she rubbed her ass against his hard cock and turned and winked at him, biting her lips. He held her waist turned her and grinded against her ass
"Ene, you sexy freaky witch. You know what you are doing." Ene proceeded to unzip her gown, revealing her boobs. He groaned "Jesus! Ene cover up."
"Why? Is anything wrong?" She frowned "no, I don't want to fuck you till we get married," he said helping her out of her clothes. "You never told me you were a Christian."
"I'm not. I just don't want to." "Okay." Ene shrugged putting on her clothes, then she grabbed his dick through his trousers and laughed. He loved how freaky she was, he only hoped she wasn't like this with other men.

They left her parents house around 7 pm. Michael and Bradley returned to their hotel rooms while Ene went to meet Dara at a nightclub in banana island. Immediately Ene got to it, she knew it was a posh club. She entered nonetheless. Dara took her to the bar, there some of their old friends were gathered. "Since you didn't have the time to throw a proper bachelorette party, I threw this one for you," Dara said. And the girls clapped. Ene placed her hands on her chest
"this means so much to me, thanks darling." She hugged Dara.
"Here's to sticking to one penis for the rest of your life," one of the girls, Amaka said raising up a glass of champagne. Ene and the other girls laughed. But Ene thought about it, this was a very huge sacrifice she was making. It would not be easy to stay with only one penis but she would try.

All throughout high school and university, she never kept one boyfriend, she had had multiple, now she was committing herself to one dick? Did she even think this marriage thing through?

They drank champagne and danced to the music playing. Ene tried not to drink too much, she had to keep her head clear for the court wedding tomorrow. But she ate a lot of the peppery meat they sold. A guy came up to her while she poured a glass of Hennessy.
"Can I?" He offered.
"Thanks, I'm done," she said and sat back. He smiled showing a bright set of teeth, he looked so good, like a Nubian king. His afro was low yet thick and his beard was well groomed.
"I'm Demilade," he said, offering a hand. She took it.
"I'm Ene," she said.
"I saw from across the bar and decided to come talk to you, you're so beautiful please tell me you're single." She laughed
"I'm engaged Demilade." His face fell.
"You're the kind of woman I'd like to marry, just my type, can I get your number." Ene knew she shouldn't but she gave him her number. He was too cute to resist.

She looked at the time on her phone, it was 11 pm already. She had to go home. She wanted to prepare early for tomorrow. She looked around for Dara but couldn't find her.
"I enjoy your company Demi but I have to prepare for my wedding tomorrow. I have to leave now."
"Can I take you home? My Tesla is just outside." Wait did she hear Tesla. She raised her brow.
"Sure Demilade, sure." She finally saw Dara and explained to her that she had to go home to prepare for tomorrow. Dara waved her goodbye and eyed Demilade suspiciously.
"I hope he has good intentions." She whispered to Ene.
Ene shrugged "he seems nice." "Be careful." When they got to his Tesla, he told her
"your friend doesn't like me." "No, she's just concerned for me, that's all." The car drove them to her house when he gave it her house address. This was so cool!

"So who's this lucky man you're getting married to?" "He's my soul mate. The love of my fucking life." She sighed. "Hmm." Was all that came from Demi. His hands rubbed her thighs and went up gently, she wanted to move it away but couldn't, she seemed frozen. He stopped and removed his hands "you're another man's wife, I shouldn't do this." He dropped her off and promised to call her later.

She opened the door to her house, it opened freely, she face palmed, she had forgotten to lock her door again. She knew how unsafe Lagos was, yet she still forgot. She kicked off her heels, removed her dress cleaned her make up and went straight to bed. She was tired. Ene woke up at two in the morning. She felt thirsty, she checked her bedside table for water but there was none. She had to go to the kitchen. Her body was bare but for a lacy black thong. She didn't bother to cover up.

He watched her in the darkness as she got up and went to the kitchen. He followed her, she was bent over the sink washing a cup. She was naked save for a black lacy thong. He went behind her and held her waist, drawing her to him. She screamed and dropped the cup "Shh. It's Bradley." She tried to turn but he held her firmly. "How the hell did you get in here?" "I wanted to see you but when I came, you weren't in but your door was unlocked." "Why didn't you call me?" "You didn't pick your calls, now stop talking." She kept quiet and her body relaxed. His hands slipped into her thong and tore it into two. She gasped. He shoved two pale fingers inside her vagina and started moving them fast. Her legs shook.
"Oh God!" She cried. He stopped and tried to insert a third but it couldn't go in. He continued with two fingers until she cried out his name and her legs shook and the liquid from her pussy covered his fingers. He licked them. He turned her to face him and grabbed her breasts savagely, sucking on them.

Her nipple tips felt sore when he was done. He put his head on her tummy, his beard tickled her tummy. He spread her legs open and put his head in between her legs, he ate her and bit her. She cried in pleasure and pain, when she was close, he stopped, stood up and held her braids tightly. This was torture she thought. She yelped in pain
"who the hell was the guy who dropped you off in the Tesla?"
"A friend."
"A friend hmm?" She nodded. "Well, tell that friend I don't want to see him near my woman again, else he'd be dinner for the fishes in the Atlantic, am I clear?" She nodded. He got down and ate her out.