27 |Corrupted With Want | 𝐈𝐈

PART TWO

PART TWO

----

Breathing out I turn the handle and push the door open.

Heart dropping and crushing into pieces at the sight. Within seconds the coldness crawls back onto my skin, like it always does when my father was around.

"No, no, no, no, no." I repeat over and over. Looking around with tears already rolling down my face like a rushing river. Grey steps in and wraps an arm around my waist. "It's okay, Calm down. Baby breath." He presses a kiss onto the side of my head and squeezes my waist. A sob slips followed by another and another, My body trembles and I feel like I'm drawing once again. "No!- It's...It's not." I point at the trashed room shaking my head.

I would have thought my father would have left this room as Ryan left it, but he clearly he didn't. The dresser is thrown over, The mirror is shattered, Bottles of alcohol thrown around onto the bed and carpet. Ryan's clothing is thrown around. I hug Grey and hide my face into his chest fisting my hands with his suit jacket. More cries leave my lips while I claw at his jacket trying to wrap my head around the fact that my father could do such a thing.

There is nothing of Ryan's in here that is useful. His clothing is all dirty and thrown aside with my fathers alcohol, the small Avengers figures Ryan's always loved nowhere to be seen, My paintings of him now torn up and thrown aside. The paintings. I cry harder and fist Grey's jacket with all my strength. I'm afraid I might tear it.

"Get me out of here." I whisper harshly. More of rage than sadness laced in my voice. Without a second I'm off the floor and thrown up into the air. He holds me into his chest. My arms locked around his neck and my head snuggled deep into his chest. Just like that day in the night club's parking lot, Big City Nights.

Dreadful sobs leave my throat as I gasp for breath.

I can feel how his body goes tensed almost as hard as a brick wall. I feel the way he hugs me tighter towards his body when skipping down the stairs knowing that I want to get out of here quickly.

He shushes me once we are out of the house. My heart slamming against my chest and my tears stained his suit jacket. I pull away just enough to look over his shoulder and back to the house.

My jaw clicks and I squeeze his shoulder twice. He stops and looks down at me. His face filled with different emotions I can't tell which was taking over. Pity or anger.

I unlock my arms from around his neck and try to step down, but he frowns his eyebrows and holds me tighter. 'The what the hell are you doing?' look in his eyes.

"We are gonna burn this house to ash." I whisper softly that I'm afraid I might have to repeat it due to how soft my voice is. I suck on the side of my lip watching his eyes darken. Fire pinches in his eyes like he's already watching this house going up in flames.