Unexpected

You feel light. So light in fact that you feel as though you were suspended. Maybe it might be that you're in another experiment. Maybe, just maybe all that happened a short while ago was your mind being toyed with by a being whose mere existence would tear the very fabric of your dimension. This would not be the first time this happened. All that however, comes crashing down on you, literally. The very fabric of this plane of existence falls on you crushing you as it did so. Yet for some reason, you felt at...ease. No pain no agony no... suffering. But as suddenly it came it disappears.

You groggily pry your eye lids open for you to only to shut them. You hear muffled voices but your mind is drawn to something else. What was that thing? What did it mean by discovering your true past? All this and more goes through your head as you try to make heads of what happened.

" It's alright dear. There's nothing to be afraid of here. " You hear a voice so soothing that you might feel at ease tell you. But from what you have learnt from The Foundation you quickly grow apprehensive. You're defenseless. This thing, whatever it is could easily kill you or worse and you would be unable to do anything about it. But try as you might, you for whatever reason cannot move. All your anomalous abilities are unresponsive. With an increasing feeling of helplessness you wait.

... Nothing happens.

You are able to open your eyes and are immediately assaulted by the bright colors and the numerous faces looking down at you.

" He's cute! " You hear the cream colored one with a pink mane and striking ruby colored eyes.

" Howdy. " A tan skinned with dirt blonde hair chirps in.

You sit up and get a better look at  your audience which seemed to be humanoid...horses?. One is purple skinned with a horn protruding from her forehead and has wings which reminded you of a unicorn. Her mane is light blue and eyes being bright purple. To her immediate left is a light pink skinned one. She too had wings and a horn although her mane's color reminded you of the cosmos. The next had light blue skin with rainbow colored mane. You then look left to see a dirt blonde skin and blonde mane. Behind her was another one, light yellow skin with pink colored mane. The one next to her had deep purple mane and snow white skin and haunting crimson eyes. Another one appeared out of nowhere, wearing a large grin. She had cream skin and blonde hair.  Then it hits you. They are all... naked except for the pink haired one. Everything is up for display.

You take in a deep breath while getting to your feet. You channel all the willpower you have left and utter just one thing;

" NIGERUUUUUUUUU! " while putting as much distance between you and them.

A set of huge ornate doors stand in your way. You push with all your might. Nothing happens save for your muscles screaming at you. If there's one thing you've learnt from your experience with the foundation is that, never trust the cute ones, no matter what. Your powers aren't working and you have absolutely no idea where 131 and 999 are. That is, until you hear giggling accompanied by mechanical whirling. But from where exactly?

" HEY! " Someone screams behind you. It's the pink haired mare. Her large breasts nearly shoved into your face.

" Come on Cream, don't scare him. " The one with cosmos colored hair said. She had smaller but still large breasts.

" Oh my, those clothes simply won't do! " The red eyed one said.

' Of all the things to happen, why this? ' You think to yourself as you slowly back away.

" Well, I'm Cream, she's Lily, Ruby, Butters, Crispypie, Prisma and Moxie. And you are? " She gets close and personal.

" ..." You say nothing.

The doors suddenly open on their own accord. 999 and 132 race towards you.

Anon, 682, Celeste and Serene follow behind.

" Y/N? Might I have a word with you. " Anon says.

You nod and follow him into the room they just came out of. The room consisted of a centerpiece with four or more chairs arranged around it in a circle. A gigantic window to the left gave an impressive overview of the entire city of this world.

" Beautiful isn't it? " He asks as he sits. You take the seat across from him.

He says nothing as he watches you. You are used to situations like this and do nothing but wait.

" Remember those two you saw with me? " You nod.

" They were merely illusions. " He says as he leans back into his seat.

" What's your point? " You ask.

" My point, my point is I am dying. "

You look at him unfazed. He merely chuckles.

" I was brought into this world for one reason..." He waits for you to ask but you merely stare.

" To prepare you. They knew you were coming and they sent me to help you. " He gets up and walks to the window. He leans on it and lets out a deep sigh.

" Finally, I can rest. " And with that he dissipates into a swarm of light and circles you. You suddenly feel very uncomfortable. The air around you heats up until the ground takes on a deep orange color. Suddenly the swarm flies straight into you forcing you to one knee. You grit your teeth and bear the increasing pain. You feel a tingling sensation throughout your body. You rise to your feet, using the table as support. You feel a wave wash over you and the pain, lights and heat all disappear without a trace. You clench your fist and reality partially distorts around it. Your powers have returned.

A few hours later you stand in front of a quaint little building, your new home that you'll have to share with 131, 999 and ...682. This is your new life, hopefully nothing bad happens but you never know.