The Gift

A man sat in front of a large screen that showed a real-time feed of a nearby enclosure. He lets out a sigh before grabbing a white porcelain mug and takes a sip of its contents which had long gone cold. But it still did its job, keeping him awake.

He looks at his watch which read 8: 59 pm. He sighs again and sets the mug down on the desk. He leans into his swivel chair and waits. He doesn't have to wait too long as a beep is heard.

He groans but doesn't go any further. He mentally prepares himself. After all, what he was about to do could very well determine the fate of humanity.

He rises from his seat and makes his way to the gate of the enclosure. He pulls out a ritualistic dagger and inserts it into a slit-shaped hole of a pedestal that was nearby. The blade turns sideways and the gates part open, giving him access to the enclosure.

As he steps in he pulls out a vial and consumes its contents. The effect is immediate as he feels his body shift. A low rumbling is heard as a tear in space and time opens at the center of the enclosure. He pushes a button and the gates begin to close.

A tendril pierces through the tear, then another and another. Until a mass of tendrils writhes out. They belong to a being which had a vaguely humanoid shape, a feminine one to be exact.

He lets out a whistle, drawing the attention of the creature to himself. A tentacle lashes out, barreling towards him at breakneck speeds. He grins before evading it and closes the distance between him and the entity in an instant.

" Hi," he greets before jamming a needle into what looked like its neck. A shrill scream is heard as the entity convulses before collapsing to the floor. It begins to change form, becoming more human than before. Soon the transformation is complete and in front of the man stands a curvaceous humanoid female entity with large breasts.

" Let's do this," he says as he unbuckles his belt and lets gravity take care of the rest. His flaccid member dangles and the creature is immediately fixated upon it. 

He walks up to it and grabs a breast. It is so large that his hand barely covers much. The creature flinches but doesn't attack, it simply watches.

He reaches down and slips in two fingers into its nether regions and begins to pump in and out. Slow at first but ultimately picks up the pace until his hand moves at an inhuman speed. A wet squelch is heard as he continues to finger the eldritch entity.

" Don't tell me you are shy," he teases as he fondles its large breast while fingering it.

It responds by grabbing his still flaccid member and begins to stroke it. It picks up the pace, never breaking eye contact with him. The legs of the entity begin to quiver and he notices. He increases his speed and watches with satisfaction as the entity convulses as it squirts from its nether regions. It doesn't let go of its member but rather increases its tempo until he is erect.

A wicked smile forms on his face as he grabs the hand stroking his member. With his impressive length and girth, he grabs its overly plump ass and thrusts forward.

His member embeds itself between its thick thighs and he begins to thrust. Wet slapping sounds are heard as he thigh fucks the eldritch being who is consumed with pleasure. This continues for over an hour before a familiar sensation builds up in his member. 

With considerable strength, he lifts up the creature and thrusts his throbbing member into its wet and eager hole. Tentacles wrap around him, keeping him steady as he plows into its nether regions with relentless aggression.

As he pumps in and out of its pussy he sucks on one of its tits. He does not hold back and sucks, bites, and pulls on the nipple.

The entity lets out an inhumane scream as it is ravaged. They enter a variety of positions as they fuck with a passion. 

One, two, three, or perhaps four hours have passed, and yet the man is to release his load. The entity is still energetic and eager to keep going. The sound of flesh slapping against flesh is loud and resonates within the chamber.

As the man relentlessly pounds into its pussy he looks at his watch; 8: 30 am. He clicks his tongue before going to overdrive.

The sounds grow louder and more powerful as he seeks to end this quickly.  Soon a sensation builds up in his member, signifying he is close.

Acting fast he grabs both breasts and ravages them while increasing his tempo. The entity convulses and latches onto him.

With a groan, he thrusts deeper into its nether region and unloads his package into it. Pump after pump, thick ropes of semen pump into the creature as it holds on for dear life. This goes on for the next thirty minutes before he finally stops.

He pulls out and thick white fluids shoots out. It spills, covering a large area. The entity lies at his feet, drained but clearly satisfied.

He walks over to his pants and pulls out a ring. It expands in size and he slaps it onto the creature's neck. A green hue appears on it and the ring adjusts around its neck.

" Welcome to earth," he says as he wears his pants and walks away.

" Scp-9732," a voice rings over the intercom. " head towards the special class infirmary for testing. "

A/N: 1. 3k reads. Thank you for going that far. As promised, enjoy.