Report

SCP-9732

OBJECT CLASS#: APPOLLOYN-THAUMIEL

Special Containment Procedure :

SCP-9732 is to be kept in a room 14m x 14m x 14m and is to be placed in a specially designed containment unit made of the hardest known elements and any other available materials which appear to indestructible.

SCP-9732 is not to be taken lightly as he has been known to render most of the abilities of other SCPs useless.

His containment unit is to be patrolled by at least four level 5 personnel.

During a breach or any situation that will cause his containment unit to be opened unexpectedly, the patrolling guards are to escort him to any form of entertainment preferably a room full of books which has been constructed approximately 15m away from his current location.

Description: SCP-9732 is a Caucasian male who appears to be a 30 year old. He has E/C eyes, Long H/C hair and possesses a muscular build. SCP-9732 is about a meter tall and is observed to intently watch the patrolling guards changing his height in order to confuse them.

SCP-9732 was formerly a D-class personnel who was thought to be K.I.A during a breach a few years back. After escaping from the facility, SCP-9732 was found near site ## on ##/##/####. He requested to be let in as he had nowhere else to go. How SCP-9732 got to know the location of site ## is unknown and is currently under investigation.

At that time, he wasn't classified as a SCP. But after approximately, three days, he was placed in SCP-173's cell. After three minutes, he broke eye contact with SCP-173. 173 then appeared in front of him unable to move. SCP-9732 seemed to be unmoved by this and began to explore the cell with 173 following it. During that time, 173 could only come close but couldn't terminate him. After fifteen minutes, 173 ignored 9732 and remained motionless. 9732 was escorted to his cell.

After that experiment, he was placed in the same room with SCP-049 who immediately made its way to him upon visual contact. 049 grabbed 9732 but nothing occurred and 9732 maintained a motionless face. After sometime, it appeared as though 9732 had disappeared from 049's vision as 049 was seen moving around the cell.

SCP-9732 appears to not require any form of rest nor food and can be seen reading a book from unknown origins.

The following are results of tests involving SCP-9732.

1. When placed in SCP-106's chamber, 106 begins to circle around 9732 but cannot make any physical contact. After sometime 106 disappeared.

2. When placed in SCP-096's chamber, two things occur;

A. Upon seeing 096's face, 096 enters a state of distress while making incoherent mubling noises. After 1-2 minutes, 096 lunges at 9732 only to be unable to terminate him as 9732 appears to have ultra regeneration abilities.

B. 096 remains docile even though 9732 has seen its face and acts as though 9732 isn't there.

3. When placed with The Bear ( sorry if I can't remember their names) nothing happens however, when placed in the same room with the one seemingly made out human ears, it emits a high pitched sound which causes ear-like growths to appear on 9732. But after 5 seconds,the growth stops and begins to disappear.

All in all, SCP-9732 is immune to the attacks of most non-sentient SCPs such as SCP-008. He is also able to withstand the attacks of SCP-682, Able and many others.

SCP-9732 seems to show no signs of hostility to any humans but will attack if threatened.

The following is recorded interview with SCP-9732.

Dr #### : " Hello SCP-9732, I am Dr ####."

SCP-9732 : " My name is not SCP-9732. "

Dr. #### : " Well then, what should I call you? "

SCP-9732 : " Call me Y/N. Y/N L/N sir. "

Dr. #### : " Well Y/N, can you narrate how you became like this. "

Y/N : " Well, it all started when I was placed with two other D-class personnel in Peanut's (173) room. The door closed but opened again and then it happened. The breach. We were told to maintain eye contact with it but the lights went out and I was the only one alive. It broke out of its cell and disappeared into the facility. I tried to escape but I.....died. Now at the moment of my death, I saw two things. Peanut's face and then a shadow like being standing behind it. It had these blood red eyes that could kill if it was possible. It lunged at me and everything went black.

[Pauses] I don't know how long I was out for but it seemed that it wasn't that long as the alarms were still on. I made my way through the facility dying countless times to many of those.....things. Soon, I made a deal with a computer and a guy wearing a theater mask. They showed two different exits. But doc, off the record, I just wanted to say that if this was to happen simultaneously around all the sites, only God and I don't mean 343 can save us.

Dr. #### : " You said you saw a shadow like figure correct. What did it say to you? "

Y/N : " Well, [Pauses] it told me that I was destined to be the last man standing and that I had to train if I wanted to unlock its full power. Now I was curious and so trained while I was free and got some pretty cool perks. "

Dr. #### : " Like what? If I may ask. "

Y/N : " Well, for starters I could no longer die. Also I had somehow unlocked the three remaining beings. I also noticed that I had the ability to teleport, phase through a lot of things and I could copy the abilities of anything. "

Dr. #### : " What do you mean by that? "

Y/N : " Well, when I was being chased by 096, I somehow entered the ' Pocket dimension' of 106. Not only that, I had the speed of 096 and medical knowledge of 049 as well as the speed and strength of 173. Also, I had seemed to have obtained the stealth of 372 and 860-j and the vision of those creatures who can mimic voices as well as the invisibility of 966 and manipulative power of 035. Also had the abilities of 682, 343, The gate keeper [ Shudders ] and many others it seems. "

Dr. #### : " Thank you for your cooperation Y/N."

Y/N : " No problem doc. "

End of recording.

It seems SCP-9732 or Y/N L/N had the ability to copy the abilities of any SCP he came into contact with and has been known for aiding in the securing of new SCPs.