𝒞𝒽𝓅 𝟣.𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓈𝓉

Dream.
-
I'm just walking around the building.. I hate this place.. 'Oh look there he is!' Jackson spat.

I teased up hearing his voice.. no not today please.. I beg you..  I get circled and pushed onto the lockers 'lunch money?' Kalbe requested.

'I...I don't have any t..today' I squeek  out in pure fear.

'I guess your getting a beating today then, we need money everyday' Ashram said.

'P..please no I j-' I started but got slaped  falling to the floor.

'I don't wanna hear excuses' Jackson spat.

I got bashed I to the locker millions of time until I was spitting blond and in a ball in pain on the floor.. kalbe stepped hard on my back makeing me scream in Pain 'what did I ever do to you guys' I whine.

'You exist, take a swan  dive of to roof loser' Ashram said kicking me in the gut.

I never asked to be born, or exist.. 'I-' I started.

'You should  never of been born, mistake' Jackson  said luaghing.

I hate my life at this place.. I try to get off the floor to fight back and Kalbe kicked me down stomping  my leg I scream in Pain 'jackass' I mutter.

First mistake..let's just say they wornt  happy with it  and they kicked me in the neck.. makeing me coming blood.. my body is acking.. In so much pain, I am fighting to stay away.. I get pulled up by the hair and slamed back into the wall 'I believe  that is you, you rat!' Ashram spat.

'Try again  in a mirror, I am not one' I spat.

'Oh so you haven't had ehnogh yet?' Jackson said.

I've had more then ehnogh. 'No I have had to much, because you jackasses have been doing this shit since 4rth' I spat 'why me? What did I serssily fucking do'.

'I don't think he has he still has no respect for us' Kalbe said.

'Why should I have it for you? All you do I hurt me daily' I said midly  annoyed.

I get slamed to the floor 'if I were you I would keep that pretty mouth shut' Jackson said.

I roll my eyes 'your just bullies, over probably  something so damn pity!' I spat, my blood going to my face savorly bruised.

I'm sick of this harassment, and sick of this bullyment that I littarly  don't deserve.. I have done nothing to these boys.. 'what did I fucking do to deserve  this treatment?' I  scream loudly.

'We already answered that, the way to fix is for you to off yourself' Ashram said.

'Alright boys let's leave this loser to Baskin in his choices'  Jackson said waveing his minons off.

Kalbe  kicked my spine on his way out.... I done.. I get up walking to the roof.. 'goodbye' I mutter..

I jumped.. and well next thing I  know I'm awake  in a white  room.

'W..where am I?' I questioned the room so blurry.

'Omg honey your awake, your in the hopital.. Doctor we need a doctor' My mom called out.
A doctor came and questioned  why I jumped..

I just have a break down and told them everything, all the harassment  and ways I was treated for years.. 'they told me to take a swan dive.. and well I thought.. maybe then I could get away?' I say.

'Susicde  is never an option' My sister  screamed.

'Noone believed me when I have home constly hurt. School officles  did jackshit  what the fuck was  I supposed  to do'  I say carring in pain.

'You felt like you had noone..' my mom said 'I'm so sorry honey'.

'I recommend  we change him to a anti-bulling school' The doctor said 'and a therapist..'

'Anything for our boy' My dad said.

I just pick  at the covers of the hospital bed... maybe I'd be better off dead?.

'Anything you want Dream.. or your just processing' the doctor  questioned.

'Oh sorry zoned out.. are we sure this new school idea will change any' I say shakeing.

'I get that your afried.. but how about we just try for a few months.. and then reevaluate. If it doesn't change you can be homeschooled' My mom said.

'I.. guess?' I say.

›... something similar to this happend to me.. but before I jumped.. someone saved  me.