the happy ending

A/n:senixe you wore sadden by how this I'll give a better ending sound fair?

Punap

Whoever is threatening  our baby won't last long..as soon as we figure out who sent that blasted later.. Punz pulled Dream over here he diffrently need cuddles right now and I joined 'we won't let them hurt you' we say.
(Yeah I already sent a gang of readers to help :D).

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

Dreams mom.. came to check on him and it went well we didn't mention the depth threat.. and his mom was happy that her son  got some protective boyfriend's.

'Dream you got some tall ass boyfriends that seem so protective  of you' The sister said.

'They are very protective of me' Dream said.

Punz wrapped his arms around Dreams waist.. I just wrap them both with my arm.

They  cought up and left and we talked to the principle.. and well we figured out it was indeed  Dreams jack ass bullies... wait  they like us or some?...

'Well talk with them' Punz said holding our baby closley.

The princebal  nodded. And off we went well we put Dream in the dorm.. and went to deal with the jackasses.

They were standing by the trashcan.

'Wtf you jackasses' we spat.

They said they did nothing adventuly they did say it.. and they got tooken to the office, we went back to Dream.

ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙʏ ᴢᴀɴᴅᴜʀʀꜱ ᴘᴏʀɴ ʜᴜʙ

Sapnap laid down by the male who was bearly able to breath covering his  ears  and holding him close, as punz simply  played with the dirty blonds hair.

"They- gonna.." dream whimpered.

Sapnap moved he's hand and whispered into the others ear, "nobody will hurt you aslong as we stand here to hold and protect  you my baby"

Dream contuied to shake, and be afired but his breathing slowly became normal he hid into his lover, sapnap gladly held the shorter. Held him close and of corse punz joined.. they sang dream a love song and he comeptely zoned out only to his lovers.

All he could hear was the soft velvety voices, bouncing. The curshing of branches... the duo certinly loved it. Dream was adorble..

This contuied for awhile soon soft  snore wore herd.. dream  was safely and peacefully asleep.

And happily so to the others, the adventuly fell  asleep.. and the next moring descided. Early at 5am to go and get a ring.. well one of them did.

The other held and made sure Dream was clam, happy and breathing right thanks to last night's scare..

Once dream woke up after breakfast.. the popped  the question.

"yes!" dream screamed in delight.

And few months later the three married.

That was our happiest day.. because we founded we got our lover pregnant  and soon we welcomed baby Ashlee into the family.. she was certinly clingy and adorble like her mama.

Right now she's napping hugging her little bunny.. we also live a good comfortable  life, in a 3 story house that was like a masion, good jobs

Senice I'm nice here you are.