𝒞𝒽𝓅 𝟪. 𝟩 𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Dream

My boyfriends came back and Sapnap fell having a breakdown.. 'babe sush it's okay' Punz said hugging Sapnap.

'What's wrong with him' I questioned  softly.

'Pretty much George's step-dad is the princebal' Punz started *he said last chapter after leaveing Dream*

'I completely understand and fucking aggrie with  Sapnap there, he has a good reason to be spiteful and vindictive to the boy' I say.

It hurts to see him breaking down though.. Punz came over picking me up putting me near Sapnap who pulled me close cuddling me while crying his heart out. Punz was rubbing his back 'sush it's okay Pandas, he's not worth your tears'  I say whipping his tears.

'Hes relapsing Darling' Punz said softly.

'Why you don't think I know this? I had to go through this shit by myself, atleast he had you' I say looking at the blond.

He looked shocked.. I turn back to Sapnap I just kiss him hoping that will calm him.. we winded up making out.. and when it broke he was smiling 'you are so damn pretty baby' he said softly.

I smile softly  at him 'you look better when tears aren't comeing down your hot face' I say whipping his tears.

He chuckled 'Mm you looked amzing while getting dystoryed  baby' He said.

I heat up.. as a knock on the door..?

Sapnap pushed me down laying on my chest cuddling  me.  'Who's at the door' Punz said.

George's voice and the manger of dorms.. Punz looked to Sap who nodded.

Punz opened the door.. George became pissed seeing the fact Sapnap was cuddling me 'what the fuck' George screams.

'I made myself crytal clear I hate you' Sapnap spat kissing me again making out infront of George who you herd fall down and cry.

'Boys break it up' the dorm person screamed.

Sapnap broke it falling back pulling me on his lap 'were happily  in a threesome' Punz said.

'Unforntly you three can't be-' the  dorm person said.

'Like madme us three are so simler, having similar experiences and we need echother, so leave our happniss  alone. And freakly that boy has earned the hatred of my boyfriend' I say.

'Dream and Punz actually make me fell human  and wanted.. littarly before Punz was close to ending my life' Sapnap added.

'George If you really liked Sapnap, you'd move on and let him be happy' Punz said giving George a death stare.

'What George did-' the dorm person  started.

'Is in the past? If you think about it it's in the present to because it's still affecting him to this day' I hissed.

'He does have a point George' The dorm person  said.

'Anything else? Or will you leave us alone before he relapses again' Punz said pointing to Sap who was kinda shaking.

'We were gonna say George  was gonna replace Dream.. and so Dream you have a few says to get packed up and leave..' The person said.

'I can't fucking walk, how is that gonna work?' I spat..

'Wait what?-'the dorm person said.

'Uh yeah we fucking railed Dream his legs are littarly jello now' Sapnap said proudly.

'So how will that work' Punz repated.

'I wish Dream never came to this school' George spat.

Punz and Sapnap looked stright at him 'and I wish you didn't come here, but we don't always get what we want' Sapnap spat.

'Honstly you should be in jail for the shit you did to me but nopee you have to be here to haunt me' Sapnap added.

'Get him out' Punz I scream.

The dorm person dragged George out 'Dream you have 7 days before you move dorms' she reminded closing the door.

›what noooo