𝒞𝒽𝓅 𝟩. 𝐻𝑒'𝓈 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉

Punz

I awake Dreams covered in our cum.. shit that's such a great sight.. I am happy he's ours now.. he woke up whineing in pain 'did we hurt you Darling' I questioned.

'If you count the fact my ass hurts, and the fact my legs are dead then yes' He said sassily 'but fuck it's worth it'.

I chuckle 'sorry about that, but I aggrie fuck it was worth you screaming our names.. hopefully that makes it crystal fucking clear Sapnap doesn't like George' I say.

'Probably did' Dream said turning the raven haired who had a death grab on our naked boyfriend Dream softly kissed his lips awkaing his isntly kissing back it broke seconds later.. 'yeah I can happily  awake like this' Sapnap said.

We got up takeing a shared shower and getting Dressed Dream is now found in Saps hoodie and were cuddling on the couch..

'Can I see Punz godrinch and Sapnap halo to the office' the intercom said.Saif.

We and Sap looked pissed.. we have aftercare to tend to what the fuck do you want..? Dream started  whineing 'Well be back babyboy' we said.

'But I want boyfriend  cuddles' he whines.

'And you'll get them.. just give a us like 30 minutes well deal with what he needs us for then you have our undivided attention darling' I say kissing his lips softly.

It breaks both our hearts to leave his in pain and whineing.. we walk out of the dorm locking it and off we went hearing the whines of our little boyfriend.

We went to the office pissed and annoyed we want to be with our whiney  bottom. 'What could you need we were busy' I spat annoyed seeing George.

And his mom. 'Take a seat boys' The principle said. I looked to my raven hair 'you think you can hold me?' I whisper  in his ear.

He nodded.. and so that's what  happend I'm cuddled into my raven hair, staring at the jealous George with malice.

'So Punz you pushed George away and we have a stick no forceful contect rule' the principle said.

'And we done knew I've been Hella over protective of Sapnap since the day we met' I said.

Sap nodded cuddling me. 'So he was agitating both of him and saying shit about  Dream so I snaped' I said.

'Yeah you two are to make sure Dream stays safe in this school and adjusts well, so I get it' The princebal said 'and yes I figured  that out'.

George's smirk disspered when he herd the next line 'but next time Boyd be more quiet I can hear you from here' The princebal said.

'Oops' we said with a sly smirk.

'Ahem what about the deal?' George's mom said.

Deal what deal? 'But unfortunately I can't alow you  to be dating for my son in law likes sapnap' the principle said.

And the fucking smirk returns 'I fell nothing but hatred  for George and that is what I will fell for the rest of my life for the boy' Sapnap said 'and I'm not fucking breaking up with who I'm happy with for that dickhead'.

'Mine' I spat cuddling closer.

'That I am, and that it shall stay' Sapnap said.

'Also George you fucked your chances with him the day you pushed him off a roof, or tried to' I say with malice. 'So move the fuck on'.

'He needs to leave that in the past' George's mom arugged.

'After that experience I was deemed broken and unfixable  for 5 years stright I would breakdown by mention of your son's name' Sapnap spat. 'So I think my hatred for him is justified'.

'He praticly ruined my boyfriends life' I added.

'Well, you just stoped going to the therapist Sapnap' The principle said.

'She didn't do shit but give me meds that didn't work and send me on goosechases! What really helped me was Punz so fuck off with your bullshit' Sapnap screamed 'I was close to compeley offing myself before I met Punz he helped me through alot and for fuck sakes my extremely bad depression was caused by George makeing me fell  less then human' he added on.

True.. I had to take knifes out of his hands many times.. soon we just excused our selves I could tell Sapnap was close to his relapse time.. and so we went back to Dream.

›WTF