𝒞𝒽𝓅 𝟤.𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒

Weeks later I was released for the hospital.. and well my preants decided well comepeley  move across sate.. damn they cared alot.. now we live in Irlend... and well a new place.. a new wardrobe? Right now I'm at the mall.. with my family because we'll they think I should just restart  and get new  clothes, throw  away my blood stained shirts and things. To pervint memories...
I just got alot of oversized hoodies.. mostly in green.. and black? Alot of turtle necks.. and ripped jeans.. black pants to put under them.. chains and shit.. I was gonna attempt to comepeley leave my old life behind.. so new style  to. I even got my ears priced? Idk I thought it would look cool and it fucking does. 'Honey you sure  you wanna go on with this style?' Mom asked worried.

'I'm mostly doing it to hide my wonds?.. but look cool at the same time'  I mutter softly.

'Makes since to me' Dad says.

I even dyed my hair a uborn brown color, and keept some dirty blond streaks. My neon eyes  look fine.. and I got a mask with a smile on it to hide the bruises on my face... and matching contor to hide the rest.

'My son.. my boy he looks so unlike him' My mom said.

'I'm just trying to comepeley restart I thought you wanted me to?' I say confused.

'Your mom didn't expect  you to comepeley to change hoe you look but you look fucking cool' my dad said smiling.

We went home and washes my new clothes.. and threw out my old everything. And we had  dinner.. 'Please don't chnaged from being my sweet boy' My mom begged.

'I'm not.. the style  is more to hide my past' I say.
-
Punz
So me and my best friend got called to the office.. 'yes?' I questioned.

'Well were getting a new student tomorrow.. and I would like to give you some information about him he will you 3rd rommate.. and you will be his tour guides' The princebal said.

'Alright' Sapnap said leaning on me.

'His name is Dream, he was savorly bullied to the point where he tried to commit, and his family moved here for a new start'the princebal said.

'Wait suicide? What the fuck pepole are fucked up' I said.

*the principle saying the first chapter. Dreams mom told him*

'Poor boy' Sapnap said.

'Anyways he apparently chose to dress like a badboy and has trustissues  now so I'm hoping you two can  maybe help  him fell welcomed?' The princebal said.

'We will certainly try to make him fell welcomed, damn that sounds like a shitty  past'  I said.

'Dont bring any of this up, he will breakdown' The princebal said.

'We wouldn't, I figured  it would be a sentive topic' we both said.

'You are exused ill see tomrrow at 7am sharp alright?' He said.

'Yes Mr faidlr' we say and walked off to our dorm.

We started to make the dormroom look atleast half Decent.. we don't need him thinking we're lazy slobs... well we are lazy Alright.. but not slobs.

Both me and Sap had similar things happened to us.. so we fell him alot..

We also don't have friends but echother.. we just never opened up... so uh maybe we can become a tiro?

›Well I find this  cute for somereson.