𝒞𝒽𝓅 𝟦.𝒲𝑒 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊

Dream

I awake between Punz and Sapnap.. Punz was praticly spooning me.. yet tell me why I liked the felling of his dick there?.. I just cuddle into Saps chest.. I fell a hand running up and down my side it had rings..both of them had some so I looked up.. to a sleepy smirking Sap.. 'moring baby' he said with a soft yawn.

'Mmm yeah I'm fine with that nickname' I mutter tirdly.

'Mmm damn you already  trust us?' Sap said.

'I mean you both seem to know how I fell and seem nice and well obviously  funny so yeah I trust you' I say softly. 'I would not of let you hold last night  I'd I didnt'.

He chuckled.. 'mmm glad you trust us baby' Sapnap said running his hand threw my hair.

Soon Punz awake 'moring sleepy head' I said looking to him.

'Mmm.. damn I like this prostion were  in' he said sleeply smirking.

I just became flustered but not like they could tell with my mask.. his hands went up the hoodie rubbing my waist.. he wasent kidding when he said he's gay as fuck.

Sapnap looked over to the clock.. not really caring about time 'fuck class' he said.

I chukle.. I'm fine with this I just melt into there embrace.. 'damn you really  like our cuddles' Punz commented.

'I mean I fells good so sush' I mutter.

The start  whispering  to echother.. looking to me.. are they showing me pity? Is this all it is 'he's fucking  adorble----' I hear Sapnap said.

So they both like me? I just cuddle closer to Sapnap.. 'I know I fucking want to peg him hard and climb him as ours Sap' Punz whispered.

Mmm so you like this prostion that much 'I know  me to but we must not rush into its punz' Sapnap said softly.

I kinda want them dystorying me? Why is that something I want  to see.. Punz push his dick on my entrance.. I lightly moan to it..  'hmm you like that placement darling' Punz said smirking.

I just nodded.. 'baby.. mm so~ you did hear our convo' Sapnap said with a smirk lifting up my chin.. 'I wanna kiss you' he said softly.

'Go on then' I said no hesitation.. I kinda want there lips all over my damaged skin.. Sapnap smirked taking off my mask 'damn your bueaiful baby' he said connecting our lips making  out deeply with me.

I fucking loved it.. he softly explored  my mouth.. treating me like his prince 'darling~ you are so pretty... and well first time we layed our eyes apon you  we fell  in love..' Punz said in my ear rubbing was waist softly 'we want you as ours so fucking bad.. but we don't wanna push into something'.

I wouldn't mind that.. to have them call me theres.. Sapnap broke the make out session laying his forehead on mine sure I winched lightly in pain.. 'just putting that in your pretty  head for you to think about that baby' Sapnap said softly said.

They want  be to think about dating them? Atleast they actually will give me time.. but damn it felt amzing to make out with Sap.

A knock on the door.. 'fuck they came from us?' Punz groned out.

He likes cuddling me that much? 'Clingyunz' Sapnap teased 'I'll be back you to get ready'.

Sapnap went off catching the door I got up followed by Punz and well I took a shower.. with Punz? He decided why not and we fucking made out.. mmm just as good as Sap.

Both are amzing kissers.. soon we got our of the steamy  shower.. and got dressed.. me in my typical outfit.. 'that style doesn't fit you baby' Sapnap said 'also they want to check on Dream'.

I nodded  going out.

›Well thats cute.