° 35 °

"Where is Prince?" Freddy asks me. "Did you see him?"

"I did! He just left. Do you know that his dad is in a coma?" I exclaim and place my hands on my head. "This is too much to take in".

"His dad is in a coma?" Freddy burst out. "What the fuck? Why is everyone in his family in the hospital? His mom is still recovering from an heart attack".

"What?" My heart crumbled at hus words. "How's that even possible?"

"I don't know!" He growled. "Something is up in that family".

"Like what?"

He drew closer to me and whispered, "I think the obsessed girl is threatening Prince with his family".

"Amarachi?" I gasped.

"Yep!"

I shut my eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. "That witch!"

"Yeah"

"Maybe we can try to meet Prince tomorrow since we don't know his whereabouts now," Freddy said and heaved a sigh.

"Okay! Sure! I will head back to the hospital," I replied and pasted his shoulder. "Thanks! Go and meet your cupcake. I'm sure she misses you already".

He chuckled. "Who won't miss a fun guy like me?"

"Abeg shift!" I hissed at once and flicked his forehead. "You are too cocky".

"Says the girl who is also cocky," he pouted.

"What does Naomi even see in you sef?"

"Is this how we will be squabbling, in-law?"

"Maybe," I winked and waved. "See you soon".

"Sure! Bye"

My hands clenched at my side as I stomped to meet Stephen at a vacant office. We had agreed to meet there to talk. I won't say talk. My plan is to give him a warning. I won't accept any pervert-ish act from him. I slammed the door open to the room and stomped in.

Stephen was startled and sprung to his feet. When he saw me, he smirked and eased into the swivel chair in the room. "Hey, beautiful!"

"Better shut up and listen to me," I snapped.

"Yes, my Lady" he responded with a cheeky smile on his features.

I felt like using a slipper to slap the smile off. I was just two steps away from doing that. His flirtatious gaze fell on me and it seemed like he was using his eyes to lick me.

"You are a dog," I hissed. "A big fool".

"Why?" he exclaimed and sat upright.

"You don't know when to stop, right?" I sneered. "Is rejection not on your dictionary?"

He rose. "No!"

"Why?"

He paused and his eyes softened. "Because I love you".

"No!" I replied. "That's what you think. You think you still love me. You are forcing yourself to love me. In fact, maybe you are just attracted to me. Besides, I'm beautiful and curvy".

He froze and then, a smirk crawled to his face. "You are sexy. I see you in my dream all the time".

"Ewww!" I spat out.

"I have always had feelings for you but when I saw you again, the feelings burst out. Seeing you look this beautiful made my heart race again. I actually love you," he explained and shoved his hands into his white coat, his stethoscope on his shoulder.