°4°

"Babygirl, you look sexy!" Josie exclaimed.

"Are you saying it just to get my forgiveness?" I rose a brow and tilted my head to a side.

"No na! I bought that top and that jeans. They match well. You look great. You might even be the sexiest girl in the party," Josie gave me a thumbs up.

"Fashion designers in the house!" I yelled. "Show face oo!"

"What happened?" Chi-girl quizzed, walking into my room and dropping herself on the bed.

"Does this make sense?" I gestured to the jeans and top I was wearing.

Chi-girl whistled and waggled her brows. "Anita, go and thank you mother for blessing you too much".

I shrugged.

"Azin!" Josie added. "See her big butt and boobs. No guy will see her and just pass in the party. They will definitely look".

"This jeans. Where did you get it?" Chi-girl asked and twisted her braid in her finger. "It looks nice. In fact, it makes you look sexy".

I smiled at Josie who had a cocky smirk on her face.

"As for the top...eww! You can do better!" she concluded and grimaced.

I glanced at Josie and narrowed my eyes at her.

"No oo! It's lovely. Chi-girl, what are you saying?"

"Abegi, shift jhare! What do you know?" Chi-girl hissed and rose from the bed. "Anita has tops that are better than that one".

"Do you know Josie bought this clothes?" I asked her.

"She did?"

"Yes! This is for destroying my gown!" I replied.

Titi hopped into the room. She was ready for the party. Her makeup was done and her green mini gown looked lovely on her. She posed, stretching her long legs to show off her gold heels. "How do I look?"

I smirked. "Like Miss Nigeria!"

"No whine me!" she scoffed though she was blushing.

"Josie, I love that jeans skirt. You look good!" Titi complimented. "Are you ready?"

"Yep! I will match this skirt with one of my white croptops. Then, I will wear my canvas. I just want to look casual and simple," Josie replied and shrugged.

"Why?"

"Well...." she smiled and lowered her head. "Daniel said he would be wearing white. I wanted us to have matching outfits".

"Awwn! You and your sweet boyfriend. Your honey!" I teased and poked her belly.

"Stop!" she chuckled and thwacked my arm.

"Eh! For me sha...I will wear red gown. Red is Chijioke's favorite color. Today is his birthday so... I just want to make him happy," Chi-girl said and brushed her red gown. It had a low bodice that revealed her cleavage and an asymmetrical shape that stopped below her knee. She wore a black belt at her waist to match her black wedge heel.

"Everyone is looking nice but see how I look?" I threw my arms in the air and huffed. "You guys should help me out or else I am not going".

"Meaning?" Chi-girl marched towards me. "What do you mean by that? Come on! You are going".

"Naked abi? Do I look like someone that is ready to go? I give up!" I sighed, moved to my bed and sat on it.

"You have changed oo! I thought you liked parties?" Titi asked.