°7°

"Naomi, what are you made of?" I asked my sister between laughter.

"Metals! I'm half human and half robot. That's my true identity"

"You no get sense!"

"I'm serious! I'm a robot."

"So you are saying you can't twerk because you are a robot. I thought robots could do human activity?"

"But they can't twerk. Have you ever seen a robot twerk?"

"Chai! Naomi, how many times will I teach you how to twerk? It is so simple"

"I guess I wasn't destined to twerk"

"Nonsense!" I said and slapped her butt.

"Ouch! You have started again!"

"Yes na! What do you mean by you weren't destined? That's rubbish talk. Laziness will kill you there"

She grumbled and said in defeat, "Fine! Play the music. I will do my best"

"Make me proud!" I said and switched on the music. We were at my room and we had a small Bluetooth speaker. The song played from the speaker with a high volume. Naomi danced and this time, she got it right.

"Now tell me. Why are you dancing it? I thought you weren't destined to?" I taunted and joined her to twerk to the song.

"I guess my destiny changed!"

The tone of the song changed into a slow beat. I paused, shook my head and allowed a brief laughter out of my mouth. "You're a silly girl," I said to my younger sister. I checked the time on my phone and sighed.

"What's the matter?" Naomi asked.

"It's time for me to head home"

"But this is your home," she pouted.

"I'm talking about the other one. I will be going to work tomorrow. This place is far from my hospital. Traffic will hold me. It's better I leave now."

"But I don't want you to go"

"You should be happy I came to visit. We can talk on the phone. You know, do video calls like usual"

"I like that you ensure to visit us every first day of a new month," she sent a bright smile that made her eyes sparkle.

"Yeah! I'm here to wish my family happy new month"

"Yeah! Happy new month. I hope February will be as amazing as January or even better. It's surprising how we have entered a new year"

"And I thank God for that," I headed to the bathroom and quickly washed my face. "You said you will be going to Abuja, right?"

"Yeah! I might stay there for months. It's better you say a proper goodbye"

"Proper goodbye?" I queried, strolling back into the room.

"Yeah! Send me a total sum of 10k. Write a letter to me about how much you love me. Sing me a song and hug me. Then, you can go"

"I senior you. Shouldn't you be the one doing that?"

"Nope! I'm the last born. You should pet me."

"Mtchew!" I hissed.

"So you won't do it?"

"My proper goodbye will be a hard slap on your butt. Do you want it now?" I asked, waving my palm in the air.

"No oo! Please don't slap me"

"Ehen!" I smirked. My brows furrowed when I recalled an incident. I looked at Naomi with wide eyes. "I forgot to gist you".

"Gist me about what?"