°6°

I was still trying to think of an answer to Mr Handsome's question when Chijioke showed up.

"My guy, how far na?" he greeted Mr Handsome and bobbed his head in acknowledgement.

"I'm good!" Mr Handsome replied and stretched his hand for a handshake. "Happy birthday, bro! Make any demand and I will consider giving it to you as your birthday gift".

Chijioke smirked and stroked the little beard below his chin. "I like that! I will tell you soon!" His gaze went to me and his brows went up. "You are here?"

I nodded.

He glanced at me and Mr Handsome that was beside me. A mischievous smile crawled on his face. "I see you have meant my crazy friend here!" he said and pointed at me.

"Hey, I'm not crazy. You are!" I snapped.

"Yep!" Mr Handsome replied.

Chijioke spotted the glass in his hand. "And she made you drink that, right?"

"Yep!"

"I knew it! She is the reason why I also don't drink," Chijioke laughed. "Anyhow sha...Let me leave so you guys can talk". His gaze swept to me and he winked. "Just talk!"

"It's not what you think!" I sneered and narrowed my eyes at him.

"I'm not thinking anything," he shrugged and put on an innocent look. "I'll go now. Be good children!"

"Idiot!" I mumbled.

I've known Chijioke for years now. We were friends in the university. This guy is a blabber mouth and I know he will tell the girls about this.

Just as I had anticipated, I saw Titi, Chi-girl and Josie making their way to me. They had an amused smile on their face.

I felt like running away. I knew they were here to do something stupid. They stopped at my front and Chi-girl greeted, "What's up, babe?"

I ignored her and looked away.

"Hi, I'm Chi-girl" she said and I glanced at her. She was shaking Mr Handsome's hand with a wide grin. "You've met this firecracker!"

"Ah! That's your nickname not mine," I exclaimed.

She waved me off.

"My name is Titi"

Josie chuckled and added, "Mine is Josie".

"Why are you introducing yourself. Did he ask you guys for your name?" I muttered.

"You are talking to a handsome guy. Don't you want us to meet your new friend?"

"Or new boyfriend" Josie added and smiled.

I pursed my lips and glared at them.

Why are they doing this? I feel humiliated!

"Payback is a bish.." Chi-girl drawled and winked at me.

Huh? Ooo ooh! Now I understand! They are doing their revenge!

Confession! I like to disgrace my friends in front of their crushes or any guy they are interested. Sometimes I give them names like brother-in-law, Romeo, Loverboy or I tagged them as their husband.

I really am a crazy girl. Hehe! But payback is not sweet.

Mr Handsome darted his gaze to my face. He had the same amused look they had.

"Don't mind this girl. She wants you to ask her out," Josie disclosed.

I gasped and quickly denied, "It's not true oo!"