Anything For You !

Anirudh's age - 23
Bondita's age - 12

The Sun had left all signs of its rest for the day there by giving its light partially to moon and stars, indicating them to continue their duty for the rest of the day.

The hustle bustle Road of Tulsipur in the morning filled with vendors shouting on top of their voice, men indulging in serious matters of the village, women busy in household chores alongside their gossips and children playing carefree was totally opposite in night. Free from all cacophony, silence prevailed accompanied by sounds of some unknown creatures. But apart from the usual routine, the road witnessed the heartbeats of two souls with their hands entwined together, their heartbeats beating as fast as they could running for their lives admist the chaos.

The situation made them just to follow their heart as it seemed the only way leading to their dream. Just then their legs paused, he looked at her questioning the reason for sudden stop but also received the answer without her replying, just by her look. Astonishing them, they heard the noise which feared them though it was sound of a mere vehicle but when realisation hit him, he did not wait to seek permission but glided his hands around her neck and knee, scooped her and started his pace. Though the situation seemed dreadful, fearful, a simle appeared on her lips as she knew at present she is residing in the safest place on earth.

After an hour, which seemed more to them, both sighed in relief as they saw the board indicating the end of village. Their eyes sparkled in happiness, same as the birds set free from their cage.

Though the annulement of their marriage seemed and proved to be an end to their relationship to the people of world but it dint make a slight difference in their bond moreover, it made their hearts realise a hard truth that they were not only united by their dream but also by their hearts. This heart ties of them stands divine and does not require any name, atleast to them.

After running for hours, he found it's good to rest for sometime and decide on their correct path to reach the place on time. Under a shade of tree which spread its branches as far as it could whose leaves produced the needful amount of oxygen to their tired bodies, he slowly dropped his delicate possession 'his BONDITA' to stand on her knees. Though he was assured of her safety here but was worried knowing about her hunger. To his mercy, he saw guava tree adjacent to the road without further delay he tried to reach them by then felt a tug at his hand.

"Hath math chodiye", her voice spoke out of fear

"Kabhi nahi", he immediately assured her and gave her the reason for his action. Initially not convinced, she let him to continue his work and assured her he will be back soon as they knew, they can't withstand separation even for seconds.

After minutes, he bent to her level caressing her cheeks softly gave her the green fruit.

"Kaou, book lagi hogi na", he said with immense care but received a frown in return.

Being a foodie, known for her love for sweets did not bother about her hunger, and her eyes shred as it caught the bruises his body bore because of her.

"Mein teek hun, Bondita. Yeh karoach nahi balki tumari ansu muje dukh dete" he replied immediately sensing what was running in her mind, to which she erased her tears rapidly as she could not add on to his worries.

That was their level of understanding each other, where they did not require words of the world to express them.

Receiving the fruit, used her free end of saree to clean it where he seemed happy at the thought now she need not be empty stomach though he anticipated her to feed herself just then, she forwarded the green fruit to him thereby indicating him to have it.

ENDEARMENT (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें