Ensue

Happiness, an emotional state filled with joy and satisfaction also builds hope on life. Being bachelor aiming and working for a change in society had always made him satisfied though he felt a void at heart and with single view of her, as she moved towards him a beatific smile appeared, on the thought of sharing life with his bride.

Interrupting Rajeev's thoughts, Sumathi spoke "Aap bahut ache insaan hai na chal na kapat, ek nek dil insaan hai. Sabse pehle mein apni zindagi ka sach aapko bathana chahthi hoon, taki humari rishte bharosa se jude aur aap is sach ke sath muje sweekar kare." He replied "Mein kudh ko kush nasib samajtha hoon, aapki vajah se aur aap jo hai jaise bhi hai vaise hi mein aapko sweekar karna chahtha hoon."

She said "firbhi, yeh janna aapke liye bahut zaroori hai. Meri zindagi mein ab tak sirf ek hi kushi hai, usi ke liye me jee bhi rahi hoon aur woh meri eklauti beti hai, woh meri sab kuch hai. Naye rishte jodne ki wajah se purane rishte ko tod nahi sakthe na hum, issliye mein chahtha hoon apni beti ke sath humari zindagi ki naye shuruwat karna chahthi hoon. Agar aapko manzoor ho tabhi warna aap muje batha sakthe hain, hum apni zindagi pehle jaise hi jeeyenge. Agar aapko galath lage tho."

He said "galat, bilkul galat" startling her, as she looked with eyes widened, he continued "aapki beti nahi, jab se apse mera rishta jud gaya tabhi se woh sirf aapki nahi balki meri bhi beti huyi naa, hum apni zindagi ki naye shuruwat humari beti ke sath karenge."
As his words touched her heart, her eyes expressed reverence and gratitude to him, sensing it he again asked "meri beti se nahi milvayenge muje?" with a smile adding to her nod she called out.

As the duo spoke their heart out before starting beautiful phase of their life, Bondita rapt and for once she pinched herself to believe the reality. She was stunned at the blessing showered on her mother's life, she thanked her goddess as she felt relieved at the sight of her sir accepting her mother's decision with much needed reverence. Her respect for her sir grew heights as he stood apart from the society.

As Rajeev stood excited to embrace his new life, he heard his bride calling their daughter who had her heart and now will have his too "Bondita, Bondita" who soon appeared before them, startling him as he waited to see his to be daughter while he witnessed his favourite student. Drawing himself back, at once he bent down before her and asked "Aap kya chahthi ho? Aap muje batha sakthi ho per pehle kya aap muje ek moka de sakthi ho apni maa aur aapko kush rakne ke liye?" to which Bondita immediately eyed from her mother to him and spoke "aapko meri do sharth maanna padega, tabhi doongi aapko moka" while he grinned and asked "boliye kya sharth, aapko kuch chahiye kya, bathayiye koi khilaune ki vasthu koi mishtaan yah kuch bhi, mein dilaungi aapko" soon she nodded in negation and said "toh mera pehle sharth yeh hai ki aap kabhi meri maa ko rulayenge nahi aur doosre yeh hai ki aap humesha meri maa ko kush rakenge, zindagi bhar. Boliye Boliye manzoor hai aapko meri dono sharth tabhi dongi aapko moka." Though she was his bright student, he had failed to acknowledge the maturity level she possessed and with a smile he spoke "mansoor hai, toh kya aab apni gar chalogi apni maa aur mere sath?" to which she politely accepted. Sumathi felt contented at the sight of their conversation as one was asking permission to make her happy while the other asked assurance for it.

As the evening brightened with more stars, village witnessed the strange happening as the trio left in the car towards their new beginning.

Once they reached, as Rajeev unloaded their luggage the duo was awestruck at the view. Bondita asked "kya yehi aapka gar hai?" to which he replied "nahi, humara gar hai. Bahut sundar hai na tumdono ko zaroor pasandh ayegi, aab chalein?" as he struggled with the luggage, Bondita took away the school bag from him saying "apna apna kaam, koodh karna hotha hai" making him grin.

As the trio stood at the threshold, they saw a women in late 30's rushing to them with a plate in her hand, she spoke "Rukiye, rukiye aise todi na nav var vadhu andhar aasakthe, pehle grih pravesh toh karne dijiye" as the mother daughter duo wondered, she again spoke "namaste Malkin, mein devi hoon, manna yehan ki naukar hoon par Rajeev dada ki behan jaise bhi hoon. Kyun dada? soon received a nod from him. As she did the veneration Rajeev asked her to prepare and set the dinner ready to which she obliged, he took the duo to their room at first floor thereby also showing the house.

ENDEARMENT (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें