Combat in Emergence

14-08-1934

Anirudh's age : 29
Bondita's age : 17

With tears, continuously wriggling and "sakha ba...bu... sak..ha bab..u," her disgust rising abundantly at his inappropriate touch, her back rubbing against his muscular front.. she tried to squawk more "chodo.... chodo muje" as his rough hand slid her pallu making her eyes flinch and as he clutched her waist also his other hand sliding harshly on her neck, her bellowing being constant "chodo ...chodijiye janedijiye... chodiye please" thick blood oozing from her torn lips also dripping from her legs yet paying no heed being ruthless animal bringing his nose close to the croock of her neck, thus smelling and inhaling her fragrance while making more wild sounds tarnishing her just like her ripped up clothes revealing much to relish her skin, heedless of marks her skin bore, offended by her continuous bawls " janedijiye... sakha babu... bachayiye bachayiye apni Bondita ko... sakha babu sa kha... babu..." his animal nature annihilating her and as her weariness increased her shriek subsided but when his merciless cold blooded nature erupted as his fierce raged against her ravishing skin, her swollen eyes widened at his inhumane hand trying to reach below her neck while other just below her stomach, with all her might she squaked "nahi... nahi... chodo... Jane dho... janedho" her hands constantly trying to get rid of his hard ones with continuous weeping "sakha babu.... bachayiye... sakha babu.... sakha babu..." and when the barbarous brute made his final move, she howled vigorously "sak... pati babu....." and when his starvation sought fulfilled, eyes rapt bestial finally left her who fell to the ground on her stomach with a thump and as her right hand reached out to hold, her extremely exhausted eyes closing sedately...

Being ruffled, got up in haste and sat uptight, fully coated in tremendous sweat, his body hairs wildly arising, his front hairs falling over eyes blurring his already dazed eyes, his reddened orbs more dilated, ears nose cheeks all hued in scarlet, his hands clutching the sheets on bed, his broad flattened legs trembling intensely and atlast his heart flip flopping also leading to shortness of breath.

He squeaked loudly, "Bondita"

The nightmare becoming a part of his all day all over years, haunting him badly. With hands still trembling, hurtled towards, dialed and made telephone and as if waiting for his call his brother from Tulsipur before him questioning, with yawns grumbled "kya dada, aaj bhi. Shukrawar hai, kuch nahi huha usey, saamney hi toh hai woh bhi bilkul teek aur swasth, aur itna majboot hai ki ek baar aap uske samne aouge tho ek jatke mein khaa jayehi aapko. Sachi. Abb rak dhoon, shanth hojaye aur muje bhi shanthi se sone jigiye." whiningly, with that was back to his sleep.

Leaving the holder to fall roughly, tried to calm his fast beating heart and when looked fore, it was back at its pace in contrast to the past minutes, it was her, his twelve year Bondita smiling radiantly through the photo.

Instantly whispered, looking at her large sized photo "kya hai yeh sab? Abb char sal hogayi kam se kam abb toh bath kar sakthe ho na?" complained like a child and when his gaze fell on clock, eyes widened instantly rushed and with in half an hour, turning into professional wore his waist coat, gaping the mirror saw himself growing stubble and with his appealing chisseled outlook looked more manly, his hair gelled perfectly, sprayed the musk perfume all over, stuffing the bland half baked bread with piled up files on hand moved out of his magnificent mansion and into the car threw them aside and vamoosed hurriedly.

Once reached wearing his exquisite robes, wore his glasses also carrying the files daintly flaunted all way also intervened with incessant greetings, while maintaining the charming smile and ascending the stairs to confer justice.

ENDEARMENT (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें