Postulations

The grandfather clock clanked at sharp twelve, while she roamed to and fro in her room constantly fidgeting her fingers.

Her eyes on the window, the wait for him. Though never planned or assured to meet each other, her heart knew he would come, come to spend his last night with her before his departure.

Seemed like her await worth when she found him struggling with the rims of her window after which he hoped in leaving a long breath.

Seeing him at once, turned her back to him with cheeks blown and arms across her chest. With a sigh, he neared her very close to her from behind poked her cheeks and turned her to him. Holding her hands in his, raised his brows questioningly.

She complained, "aapne, itni der kardhi. Apni Bondita ke pass ane ke liye" with that jerked her hands off him and lied herself on bed facing the wall aside.

Suppressing his grin, lied himself next to her with some distance in between them, seeing her not reacting moved himself little towards her and it continued "apne sakha babu pe gussa, teek nahi hai."

Once lying just beside her, very near both startled when she unknowingly turned herself to him. With no space between them, their faces just inches away, their gaze on each no normal.

She could hear her irregular heartbeats and doubted if he too could while the sweat building on him made clear of his state. It felt uncertain to both.

Adruptly sat herself straight and him too, as the awkwardness being evident, to change it she squeaked whiningly.

Taking the silver bowl from the table aside "Yeh Durga maa, yeh kaise bhool gayi mein?" said with a slap on her forehead.Forwarding the bowl to him, "lijiye, khass aap ke liye banaye thi. Khaakar bathayiye kaise bani hai."

With a constant look at her face and smile, took the bowl and began eating while she frequently asked, he completely ignored without giving her single spoon.

Though puzzled beamed in happiness seeing him devouring the bowl instantly. Handing the bowl which she placed on the table, he asked "Abb bataoun kya? Kaise bani?"

With grin same as him, she said "Nahi, aapki harkathe batha rahi kaise bani huye keer."

To which, he began ticking her, tickling her more until she fell back on the bed and him hovering on her upper body and continuing his assault.

Wriggling, she warned "nahi, rukhiye. Warna mein bhi karongi tab aap sambhal nahi paayenge. Shotti" to which he held her both hands tight just above her with his single hand.

Heedless to her words, he continued to tickle while she spotting the leftover kheer smeared just aside the corner of his lips, spoke again "sakha babu, aapke chehre pe abb bhi kheer hai. Saf kijiye pehle."

Not believing her, he teased "acha, teek hai. Toh tum khood saf karo woh bhi bina tumhare hathon ka istamaal kiye" unaware of the mush on him.

While thinking for some time, thought of a mischief and prepared herself to show him his badmash Bondita. While him still hovering over with his brows up and her hands firmly caught in his.

She upped her face towards him with her eyes still, while nearing both their breaths getting heavier but that did not stop her from doing what she had in her mind.

Thus leaning more, her face very near once near his lips, with the help of her tounge gently licked the mush aside the corner of his lips, totally unaware of the effects it had on both.

It was then they realised their state, both still in their positions near to each other with no gap between.Their breaths more heavier than ever faning each others, though thunderbolt by her act was composed as for now he knew she did not lie but what happened had undoubtedly havocked them.

ENDEARMENT (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें