CHAPTER 7: Future Events

"All right Amber so why did Recovery Girl tell me to come?" Nezu asked,

"I'll get straight to the point, just a warning I'm about to use my quirk, okay." I said, everyone nodded

"Shared Memories: MHA S1 EPS ATTACK ON USJ." I said,

______________________________

Suddenly we started watching from a 3rd person POV as class 1-A and Eraserhead get off a bus and meet pro hero 13, Eraserhead walks up to him and asked where All Might is 13 held up 3 Fingers telling him that he went over his time limit, after saying this 13 started talking about his quirk and how it can be dangerous and how quirks don't make the person what or who they are. Only how the person uses their quirk is how they should be treated, when 13 was done, a wrap gate appeared and a guy with pale blue hair and hands all over him and a big black bird beaked monster with it's brain showing were the first to step out then a whole lot of villains started walking out of the wrap gate, Kirishima said "Cool you even have fake villain." "Get back! Those aren't fakes those are real villain, 13 protect the students! Kaminari try to contact the school!" After he said that he was about to jump and fight the villains, but Midoriya tried to stop him saying that his quirk wasn't meant for close combat fighting, but Eraserhead said he wasn't a one trick pony and that he as a pro hero had a more than a couple of tricks up his sleeves, with that said he jumped down and started fighting the villains, Midoriya stood there watching Eraserhead in amazement, but Iida got his attention, and told him to hurry up and follow the rest of the class, as the class made there way to the exit a guy made of purple mist in a bartender suit appeared, introducing themselves as The League Of Villains and how they came here to kill All Might, then suddenly Bakugo and Kirishima attacked him only for their attacks to go through him, after saying that was close but only Bakugo heard him, he used his quirk wrap gate and scattered most of the students all around USJ, Midoriya along with Tsu and the purple pervert were teleported to the shipwreck zone, after being saved by Tsu,

Midoriya started talking about how the villains didn't know what their quirks were if they had they wouldn't have sent Tsu here, she agreed and said that if they had known they would have sent her to the Fire zone, after that Midoriya asked to talk about quirks, after explaining what their quirk could do, Midoriya made a plan, suddenly one of the villains used their quirk to slice the ship with their water quirk, after that Midoriya put the plan he made into motion, jumping into the air then yelled "GO TO HELL!!" he then flicked his middle finger and thumb using 100% of One For All breaking them, sending a force of air into the water, "Tsu now!" Tsu then jumped with the pervert with her tongue she grabbed Midoriya, then she grabbed him with her free hand, then the pervert started throwing his purple sticky balls into the whirlpool that Midoriya made, then all the villains were stuck together, after that they went over and watched Eraserhead fight, suddenly the blue haired handyman grabbed Eraserhead's elbow, turning his skin to dust, Eraserhead then kicked him to get away, but the handyman said that he wasn't the final boss suddenly the Black monster appeared behind Eraserhead and started pumbling him into the ground, then the wrap gate appeared next to handyman. Handyman asked if 13 was dead, the wrap gate said that 13 was out of commission, but one of the students escaped and was going for back up, this upset handyman saying for them to go home, but then he looked over at Midoriya and his friends, "But before we go let's injure the #1 hero's pride by killing some of his students!" Suddenly handyman ran over to Midoriya, Tsu, and the purple pervert, Midoriya stood there in horror as he sees handyman reach a hand toward Tsu and watched in horror as he sees what would happen if handyman touched her head, but when he dose nothing happened, "Your so cool Eraserhead." Handyman said, "Numu kill him." , but that distraction was all Midoriya needed, he then jumped and pulled back his arm, "SMASHHHH!" he yelled, but before he could hit handyman the Numu blocked his punch, and was phased by it suddenly the Numu grabbed Midoriya's arms, but before the Numu could do anything All Might appeared, the Numu dropped Midoriya, suddenly All Might grabbed Midoriya, Tsu, the purple pervert, and Eraserhead, and brought them to the entrance, telling them to take Eraserhead to the entrance, but Midoriya knew All Might's secret and knew that he was going pass that he say this but stopped himself before he could reveal his secret, All Might smiled and gave him a thumbs up, All Might then started fighting the Numu but it had no effect handyman then said that super strength wasn't the only quirk the Numu had and that it also had shock absorbent, then All Might flipped the Numu from behind making dust fly when the dust cleared the Numu had All Might in a death grip with the help of the wrap gate. Suddenly Todoroki's ice appeared on the Numu's right side, than Bakugo grabbed the metal collar on the wrap gate telling it that he revealed his weakness and that if the wrap gate tried anything he wouldn't hesitate to kill him the wrap gate said that a hero wouldn't do that but Bakugo slammed him down again and said try me, Kirishima went after handyman but he jumped away from Kirishima who mumbled at how his attack attempt felled. All Might then was able to free himself, but handyman told Numu to free their way of escape, suddenly the Numu started coming out of the wrap gate not caring about it being frozen and losing his arm and leg but they started regenerating, "I thought his quirk was Shocked Absorbent!?" All Might said, "It is but that isn't his only quirk Numu also has Regeneration so it can take you on at 100%, Numu free our wrap gate!" Suddenly the Numu ran fast at Bakugo and punched at him "KACCHAN!!!" Midoriya yelled, "Why'd the hell you yelling nerd I'm right here." Bakugo said, "Bakubro how you dodge that attack!?" Kirishima asked, "Shut up shitty hair I didn't dodge it!!" Bakugo said, "Dame you could of hold back a bit he's just a kid!" said a voice from the dust cloud, revealing All Might, "He was holding my comrade hostage so of course I wasn't going to hold back, now Numu kill him!" Suddenly All Might started fighting after telling Todoroki, Midoriya, Bakugo, and Kirishima to stand down, when the two collided they sent shock waves so powerful that the wind pushed both sides back, then All Might sent the Numu flying through the USJ's dome and through the sky, All Might then turn to the two villains, bluffing they then started running towards All Might but Midoriya jumped forward breaking his legs just like at the entrance exam, "LEAVE ALL MIGHT ALONE!!" the wrap gate then made a portal next to Midoriya as handyman reach out to him, but suddenly a bullet shot handyman, "Your Class Ref has returned with back up." Iida said from the entrance.