CHAPTER 24: Deku's Training (Part 2)

Deku's POV

The seventh year of being in The Supreme Hyperbolic Time Chamber  Amber came in after getting knocked out by her. GT gave me a note that said I'll be training with her this year and that her training will be different after I finished reading the note GT told me that when the Nomu appear or while I'm looking for her.

Amber said that I could use my quirks that I have unlocked, but I'm not allowed to use them while I'm fighting her. The highest of OFA Full Cowling I'm able to use without hurting myself is 65-67%. I can use 68-75% for a few minutes before I start getting tired and I start feeling sore all over. Any higher than 75% I'll hurt myself.

"Kid Amber just sent me your first clue. She also stated the 2 hour timer." Gran Torino(GT) said, suddenly a timer appeared above the city of Hose, Japan.

"What's the first clue?" I asked, looking at GT.

"Kid I have to say that girl is great at making a very cryptic clues cause I'm not able to make a lick of scents of this." GT said, looking at his phone.

"The clue says. I'm not north. I'm not south. I'm not east. I'm not west. I'm not northwest. I'm not northeast. I'm not southwest. I'm not eastwest. I'm not northsouth either. I don't get it." GT said, I wrote down the clue I went over it.

"That's it." I said suddenly, making GT jump.

"Did you find out the first clue?" GT asked, I nodded.

"Yes I have she is in the southeastern part of Hose city. Let's go." I said, I started using Float, but it was more like I was flying than floating. Gran Torino was flying right next to me.

Soon it was the first 25 minute mark we landed after hearing screaming nearby. When we landed people were running. I stopped a lady and asked her what was going on.

"2 black monsters just appeared out of nowhere and started destroying anything in their path." The lady said, I nodded and let her go.

"Thank you Find somewhere to hide far from here." I said, but a different lady stopped me.

She had short curly red hair, glasses, and freckles across her cheeks and nose.

"Please help me. I can't find my son." The woman said, I looked over at Gran Torino he nodded.

"Miss my friend here will help you find your son. Gran Torino when you are finished come find me." I said, he nodded.

I charged up OFA Full Cowling at 50% and activated Black Whip and Danger Sense. I found the two Nomu and one of them is about to hit a Mother and her daughter. There was a boy who was hiding behind them, but the boy didn't look like he was related to the mother and daughter pair.

Without hesitation I used Black Whip and grabbed the C ranked Nomu and pulled it back and away from the civilians.

"RUN!" I said, suddenly the little boy eyes widen in fear.

"BEHIND YOU!" the little girl screamed, Danger Sense warned me as well making me jump after activating Float I than threw the C ranked that I captured useing Black Whip at the second Nomu it was a D ranked one.