CHAPTER 19: Amber Vs. Kacchan(2nd Fight) And The Childhood Promise

"Good morning class today you are going to pick your Class President and Class Vice President." Mr. Aizawa said, Before anyone could say anything Nezu spoke into the speaker.

"Can Amber Faye Yaoyorozu and Mr. Aizawa come to the Principal's office please." Mr. Nezu said, I got up and followed Mr. Aizawa out. Before I left I looked over at Iida,

"Iida can you handle a vote for class ref please." I said,

"Sure Amber but who are you voting for?" Iida asked,

"Midoriya for President and my sister Momo for Vice President." I whispered, so only Iida could hear me, he nodded and I left.

"Ms. Amber can you open the door. I'm absolutely terrified of that guy." Mr. Aizawa said, I nodded.

"Sure, but you owe me two favors understood." I said, he signed and nodded.

I knocked on the door, "Come in." Mr. Nezu said, I opened the door and caught two knives and threw them back in the same spots leaving a deeper scar on Mr. Nezu cheek,

"Mr. Nezu do this again or anything else like this and I'll be sure to eliminate chess from this world!" I said, sinisterly, looking him dead in the eye.

"You wouldn't?" He said, seeing Mr. Nezu started to shake and tremble.

"I most definitely would. This also applies for anyone and everybody else as well." I said, with sadist smile, Mr. Aizawa was both happy and scared of me.

Happy because there was finally someone who could put Mr. Nezu's sadist attitude in check.

And scared because I'm even more of a sadist than Mr. Nezu.

"I understand Ms. Amber. It won't happen again, I swear." Mr. Nezu said

"It better not and if I find out you are still doing this I'll start by removing the amount of time and number of days you get to play. Now I have an idea of why you called me here and Yes I'll stop the person who will try to steal information and it's Toga but did you get what I asked for?" I asked, Mr. Nezu nodded and brought out a small lunch bag cooler.

I opened it to see 10 blood bags, 5 different bags of blood, I nodded taking the bag

"I'll wait for her there in the meantime please ask LR to fix the usual for me." I said, Nezu nodded. I then teleported to the staffing room, after hiding myself and my appearance I waited.

Suddenly the alarm goes off. Seconds later Toga opened the door and came in. Stepping behind her to block her only way out I revealed myself.

"Hello Toga." I said, she froze.

"I'm not here to hurt you Toga as a matter of fact I have something for you BLOOD." I said, when I said blood I got her attention.

"I have five pounds of five different bloods with me and they can be all your and I'll even throw in some of mine if you just come with me of course." I said, suddenly Toga was in front of me with a box cutter at my neck.