CHAPTER 22: Training In The P.D.(PART 2)

"LUNCH!! COME TO THE TABLE!!" I yelled, everyone came running.

"Thank you for the food!" Everyone said, before eating.

I walked over to my older siblings who were talking and catching up.

"Aham..." I said, they stopped talking and looked at me.

"How was the training for my classmates?" I asked, Asta and Luck came forward first.

"Tokoyami and YamiKaze are starting to show signs of bonding as friends." Asta said, I nodded then looked at Luck.

"Still working on Tokoyami's close combat skills and YamiKaze weakness to light. But YamiKaze's is starting to be able to resist a little longer than before to light." Luck said, I nodded and looked at Naruto and Kathy.

"Koda is doing well with his fear of bugs we were able to get him to hold a caterpillar he was scared at first but after hold it for 5 minutes he started feeling better. We have the tailed beasts to thank for that." Kathy said, I nodded.

"Good. If I'm not mistaken Koda was bullied and his bullies threw bugs that would bit him. So next let's try sugar ants, a daddy long legs, and a stag beetle from afar. I then want you to give him this book on bugs which is filled with fun facts, funny facts, information, tips, and jokes about each bug. He should be able to ask any bug for assistance with a little more confidence." I said, handing the book to Kathy.

"We'll continue his training after he is done eating." Kathy said, I nodded then I walked over to the simulation that I had Deku trained in.

When I got there I pressed the eject button on the side and a disk came out I took it and I then snapped my fingers and a computer appeared I put the disk in after typing in pointers to where he was reckless.

Seeing that he would act the same way as he had before. I know where I can help him.

"Deku can you come here please." I said, he nodded and came over.

"What is it Amber?" Deku asked, I looked at him.

"Deku why are you trying to copy All Might, I know you admire him and he gave you his quirk. But you need to start doing something that doesn't refer to him you need to start treating OFA like it's your quirk not the other way around. Now I want you to use OFA Full Cowling at 25% and try to hit me. I'll also will be using your quirk the same way and at 25% as well." I said, I then powdered up OFA Full Cowling to 25%.

But to our surprise mine was different instead of red lines on my body and green electricity coming off me like Deku's.

Instead I had blue lines on my body and purple electricity coming off of me.

[Author Note: like this.]

"Well this is a surprise." I said, looking at the purple electricity and the blue lining on my arm.

"You think!?" Deku said, looking at me with wide eyes. 🤯

"Anyways let's get started I'll let you make the first move." I said, he nodded and then he disappeared I flipped backwards dodging a punch and I landed a good upper kick to his chin while I was in my back flip.

He stumbled backwards when I landed I disappeared and then I reappeared behind him and kicked him in the butt.

He yelped, but he disappeared again and I grabbed his fist when it was inches away from my face. I smiled at him before giving him an uppercut and I then followed up with a jodo kick to his stomach sending him flying backwards.

 I smiled at him before giving him an uppercut and I then followed up with a jodo kick to his stomach sending him flying backwards