CHAPTER 17½:(SC) Watching The Black Clover Universe And Kacchan's Punishment

( SPECIAL CHAPTER )

I came down the elevator and went and sat down on the couch. I grabbed the remote control and decided to see what's on but after not finding anything I decided to used my quirk,

"Multiverse Remote." I said, I then flicked my hand at the remote control, after I started flipping through the different worlds I stopped on the Black Clover universe,

"Hey Amber what are you watching?" I heard someone asked, I looked back at him and saw Iida, Uraraka and Deku,

"Black Clover." I said, turning back to watch.

"Mind if I sit down next to you?" Deku asked,

"You don't have to ask. The couch is for everyone." I said, he nodded and sat down beside me Uraraka did as well.

"Never heard of it. What's it about and what channel is it on?" Iida asked, sitting down next to Uraraka.

"Actually I used my quirk on the remote control cuz I couldn't find anything good on TV so I used Multiverse Remote it allows me to watch the different worlds that are kind of like this one. Black Clover is a world that has Mana, but I think Deku will be able to relate to it." I said,

"Why's that?" Uraraka asked,

"Because the main protagonist in Black Clover.

Asta was born manaless meaning he was born without any mana.

Deku was quirkless and didn't manifeste a quirk for a long time.

They also have a similar dream.

Asta's dream is to become the Wizard king, he says that when he becomes the Wizard king he'll protect everyone no matter what their status is.

Deku's dream is that he wants to become the #1 hero like All Might, and he says that he wants to save and protect everyone with a smile that will tell anyone who see it that everything will be alright.

But their personalities are different.

Asta is confident, commented, headstrong, an idiot sometimes, stubborn, a little battle crazy, and not much a team player, so you can say he's like Kacchan just without the ego.

While Deku is shy, scared, smart, can analysis a situation, a great team player, a great listener, has a wonderful attitude, and has great judgment.

But they do have similar personalities traits and they are that they are both kindhearted, protective, willing to put others lives before their own, and having a rivalry with their childhood friends.

In Black Clover the time setting is around Midlevel times with mana being what they depended on. There is also a status system that being Royalty, nobility, and commoner. Commoners are treated like dirt by Royalty and Nobility.

Asta doesn't have any mana, but he is given a five leaf clover grimoire. It is said that the the first three leaves of a clover stand for Faith, Hope, and Love. The fourth leaf stands for Luck, and it is told in legend that in the fifth leaf there resides a devil.

Asta was entrusted with a five leaf clover grimoire to wield a devil's power and he has the power to nullify any magic spells with his swords that are thrown at him." I said, watching the TV.

"That's quite intriguing, Amber. Thank you for the detailed explanation it's much appreciated ." Iida said, suddenly I felt someone grabbed my hand I looked at the person responsible and saw Deku trying to get closer to me romantically.

"Amber is that how you see me?" Deku said, I smiled.

"Deku I love you the way you are, I just wish you can have more confidence in yourself is all." I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek making his face as red as a tomato.

"I'll be sure to keep that in mind Amber." Deku said in a determined voice, he then kissed me on the head.

"Get a dame Fucking room you shitty nerd and four eye bitch!" I hear this. "Teleportation and Dragon's Rage." I whispered, I then teleported behind Kacchan and grabbed his neck, and asked.

"Repeat That Kacchan?" I asked, sinisterly whispered into his ear.

"*gulp*" I heard him gulp, and saw that he was shaking.

I smiled at how I could put so much fear into him without even trying.

"Kacchan it looks like I'll have to punish you for what you say so you can learn that I'm not one of those people who takes a insult from you lightly!" I said, sinisterly.

"DEKU HELP!?" Kacchan screamed,

"Sorry Kacchan but I'm not able to stop her. Plus she did warn you before in the 2 VS. 2 match earlier today." Deku said,

"FOUR-EYES!? ROUND FACE!?" Kacchan said, but Iida and Uraraka didn't even answer to him.

"Maybe if you had learned their names they might of helped you." I said, sinisterly.

I then teleported us to my home into the basement taking a pair quirk suppression cuffs off the wall and placed them on Kacchan's wrists.

"Your going to regret your life once you return back to the dormitory." I said, pulling him futher into the basement.

I stopped at MHA34, I typed into the keypad, 522242 - 677864 - 746368 (Kaccha - n's Puni - shment) after opening the door and taking off the cuffs I threw him in letting door shut

"Kacchan I'll return for you in 2 hours. Oh and you can forget about anyone hearing you cuz this room is soundproof. Enjoy your Multiverse Of Bad Choices And Regrets Kacchan." I said, as the door closed he looked back at me I gave him a face that would even make All Might shake in his boots when the door closed. I pressed a button with and so that Kacchan could have some music, but the music was anything but smoothing.

Bakugo and All Might driving Deku to become a villain.

Deku kills himself.

These are just some of the visions that I show Kacchan and what makes even more interesting is that he's stuck in Deku's place and he isn't able to make Deku move to Kacchan's will, and once it's over, I had recorded Deku to say.

"Kacchan.... What do you think of all this? If any of this happened and you were the cause of me changing my life's goal and dream or the reason I killed myself from depression would my life be meaningless to you? Would you be able to go on like nothing happened if I threw myself off the school roof that day and hit ground right in front of you dead with my blood spatter all over you? Would you be able to kill me if I became a cold hearted villain that the government had ordered to be killed on sight no questions asked? Well would you Kacchan? WELL WOULD YOU!?" Deku's recording would say.

I teleported back with a smirk and put a 2 hour timer on my phone.

WORD COUNT 1165.