CHAPTER 27: Codes

Author's POV
Like I said this chapter is about all the codes that will be used. So far only All Might, Eraserhead, Vlad King, Mr. Nezu, Recovery Girl, Deku, Momo, Kendo, Amber Faye, the Yaoyorozu family, and the head of the Hero Commission know what the codes mean each person has their own chart with each code highlighted in there code color. Now here are the codes.

Code Red🟥: The L.O.V. has captured me.

Code Red Orange🟥🟧: The L.O.V. has captured me and Katsuki Bakugo.

Code Yellow Green🟨🟩: The L.O.V. has captured me and Izuku Midoriya.

Code Blue Green🟦🟩: The L.O.V. has captured me and a fellow U.A. student

Code White⬜: Traitor found. Permission to use my quirks?

Code Blue🟦: A U.A. Students is in trouble. Permission to assist? Permission to use my quirks?

Code Yellow🟨: Bakugo is being an ass and I need to teach him a Lesson. Do I have your permission?

Code Black⬛: I've Found A.F.O. Permission to use my quirks?

Code Purple🟪: Toya and his family are in trouble. Permission to assist? Permission to use my quirks?

Code Pink💟: Civilians and/ or heroes are in need of healing. Permission to assist? Permission to use my quirks?

Code Orange🟧: Katsuki Bakugo, Kacchan, or Ground Zero is in trouble. Permission to assist? Permission to use my quirks?

Code Green🟩: Izuku Midoriya or Deku is in trouble. Permission to assist? Permission to use my quirks?

Code Ice⬜🟦: Shoto Fayette (Shoto Todoroki) is in trouble. Permission to assist? Permission to use my quirks?

Code Gray🔲: The L.O.V. or Villains has started attacking the Wild Wild Pussycats training camp/ U.A. Training Grounds/ U.S.J./ I-Island/ U.A./ Class 1-A on a mission on an island with no heroes. In need of assistance immediately!

Code Brown🟫: I'm stuck under some rubble and I can't get out. In need of assistance immediately.

Code Gold🪙: All Might is in trouble. Permission to assist? Permission to use my quirks?

Code Blood🩸: My Family is in trouble. Permission to use my quirks?

Code Ivory: People are not safe where I am. Permission to use my quirks?

Code 1-A🟪🟥: Class 1-A is in trouble. Permission to assist? Permission to use my quirks?

Code 1-B🟥🟫: Class 1-B is in trouble. Permission to assist? Permission to use my quirks?

Code Hero: Pro heroes are in need of assistance. Permission to assist?Permission to use my quirks?

Picture for assistance.

Word Court 428

Word Court 428.