CHAPTER 31: The USJ (Part 3)

No One's POV
After Kurogiri actives his quirk. He was able to wrap most of the students threw out the USJ. Amber was wrapped to the City Disaster Zone along with Kacchan and Kirishima. Shinso was with Deku and Tsu in the Shipwreck Zone. Everything is the same in the canon. Shinso had a special support item. Which he threw three of them into the whirlpool that Deku made useing O.F.A. that when they came in contact with the water they exploded and the villains in range of the stuff that came out of the explosions. The villains were pulled into the center of the whirlpool becoming a ball. That harden. Now back to Amber, Kacchan, and Kirishima.

Amber's POV
"Kacchan! Kirishima! Grabbed my hand." I said, They nodded.

They then each grabbed one of my hands.

"Sil replace Element Control with My version of O.F.A. and ghost." I said.

"Done!" Sil said,

Purple electricity came off my body and I was covered in blue marks. I then started using Float with ghost. I flew us out the wall and outside the building. And flew to the entrance where Eraserhead was fighting.

"I'm going to put you guys down. Kacchan here I'm giving you this to help you." I said, letting go of Kirishima.

"Kacchan I give you Damage Restore: with this quirk you can restore anything be it buildings, house hold items, or healing people. Drawbacks: are none." I said, I then turned to Kirishima.

"Kirishima I have something for you too." I said, he was suprised.

"This quirk will help your hardening quirk to." I said, he nodded

"Kirishima to you I give two quirks, the first is Dragon: This quirk is different from the Dragon hero Ryukyu. This quirk allows you to transform into a Dragon, a half dragon, or you can turn parts of your body into dragon or add dragon parts to yourself (like wings, horns, and a tail). This quirk is as a SS+ rank in Strength, A+ rank in Speed, B+ rank in Stamina, and an A rank in Magic.
Drawbacks: are that if you stay in either Full Dragon or Half Dragon for more then 3 hours you will start to lose your way to think and go into a rage. But if you only have parts of your body turned into dragon or add dragon parts to yourself useing them for more than 3 hours you will start getting body cramps.
Only use this quirk if it is necessary.

The second quirk isn't really a quirk more like a magic powers. I'm giving you this as something to use offensively to deal damage to long distance enemies.

I'm giving you Magic Arts: with this you can create different spells and you can infuse gems with your magic that you've not used to use later. When the gem is full of magic it will turn red. The bigger the gem is the more magic you can put in it. Drawback: Is if you use up all your magic. You will faint from exhaustion.

Here's a spell book ability for your system. It has every spell ever made." I said, touching his forehead with my index finger.

"Thanks Amber." Kirishima said, I smiled.

"Don't thank me yet. Help out Eraserhead from a distance. I'm going after the rest of my classmates." I said, I then flew to the Mountain Zone and saw Kendo (Momo), Jiro, and Kaminari.

Kaminari was being held hostage against Kendo (Momo) and Jiro. Seeing this I flew down behind the villain Kendo (Momo) and Jiro saw this but chose to keep the villain's attention. Useing my ghost ability I tapped him on the shoulder to gain his attention.

He turned his head and looked at me. He turned pale and screamed. He dropped Kaminari. Who ran behind Kendo (Momo) and Jiro.

=President Mic Commentary=