Chapter 1

Y/NS pov

I laughed watching Seth fall into the pond near my house. "I told you to be careful" I laughed standing up and walking over to him.

"Come on in y/n the waters great" he said and I laughed taking a step back.

"Nope, I'm not getting in that I prefer dry land" I said and he chuckled getting out the water. He transformed into his wolf form and shook himself off.

"Oops" he laughed. I growled walking inside and getting changed really quick. "Y/n I really don't understand why you don't like the water, you literally grew up on the mountains" he said.

"There is a difference between snow and water" I said and he chuckled. Then a car pulled up in the drive and I threw some clothes at Seth.

"Thanks" he said and I walked over to see it was only my brother with his girlfriend.

"Hey Chris" I said and he rolled his eyes and whispered something into her ear Which I heard perfectly.

"Go meet me in my room I won't be long" he whispered and I rolled my eyes.

"Not now y/n I'm not in the mood" he said and I sighed blocking his way.

"Mum and dad said you wasn't aloud anyone round" I said and he scoffed looking at Seth who was now dressed.

"Then what's he doing here" he said and I sighed.

"I said you not me and anyways Seth's part of the pack and your supposed to me grounded" I said and he pushed me.

"I'm only grounded because of you" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"How was it my fault you pushed me in the water I didn't make you do that" I said and he turned around pushing me against a tree.

"I was making you fight your fear of water and now I'm in trouble" he said and I looked down.

"If you didn't push me in the water and nearly kill me when I was 4 I wouldn't be scared of water" I said then I realized Seth was listening.

We both looked at him then Chris walked away. "Your even worse then me and Leah and that's something" he said and I chuckled.

"He's always been like that for some reason he's alway hated me" I said and Seth put his arm around my neck.

"It probably a older sibling thing" he said and we both laughed.

"What are you two getting up to now" someone said and we turned around to see Jacob.

"Seth fell in my pond" I said and Jake laughed. I gave him a hug and he hugged me back.

"I want you to meet someone" Jake said then Bella walked out and me and Seth gave her a glare.

"Nope no way no" I said and Jake pouted at me and I shook my head.

"Come on man you can't be serious after what she did to you" Seth said and we both glared at her.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what I was thinking but please can we start over" she asked and I looked to see Sam.

I transformed into my wolf form and ran over to him. "You can't be serious" I said he looked at me and sighed.

"Jake cared about her there's nothing we can do except pretend to like her" he said I looked up at him and chuckled.

"Fine by me" I said. Seth ran up and joined us to then Edward and some other vamps joined them. The blonde one looked up at me and glared.

"Seems like y/n has a fan" Seth said. I watched them all laughed and mess around near my house.

"Wait why are they on my land" I growled but before I could do anything Sam stopped me I looked up at him.

"Y/n don't, if your parent didn't want them there they wouldn't be there" same said  I grumbled and sat down watching them closely.

Rosalie pov

I looked up at the three wolves watching us but the white one was so cute there ears and eyes. Wait rose what are you thinking there a wolf. I glared at them then looked at Jacob. "Who are they" I asked and Jake looked up.

"Oh that's Seth, Sam and y/n" he said and I looked at the white one again. I couldn't take my eyes of them. Something must be wrong with me there a wolf.

I tried to focus on the conversation but all I could focus on was y/n it was something about them. I sighed taking a glance at them. I'm sure they was talking to each other but all they looked like was guard dogs.

"Are you ok rose" Alice asked and I looked at her and sighed.

"Yeah I'm good just a little distracted" I said glancing at the white wolf. She out a hand on my shoulder.

"Do you want to go back home" she asked and that made me feel so sad I didn't want to leave I wanted to stay and watch y/n.

"Um no it's ok" I said and she nodded then started talking to Bella. I finally caught there scent and it didn't smell like dog. It smelt of snow and firewood it was beautiful.

"Come on let's go I think we have been here long enough" Edward said rapping his arm around Bella's waist then looked up at the three wolves.

I sighed looking at y/n one last time before running back to me house.