Chapter 8

Rosalie pov

"What do you mean there a hybrid Y/NS scent......" I said then it came to me they didn't smell like a dog and I don't hate them.

"Isn't like ours there part witch only me and there parents know there blood it tastes the finest wine to vampires and they will do anything to get it" Sam said

"Wait y/ns part witch does that mean I'm like them to" Chris said and Sam sighed.

"No Y/n has a different mother to you" Sam said and I sighed.

"We need to find them it's a full moon tonight and if they don't shift it might kill them" Carlisle said and I sighed looking down trying to hide my fear.

"Don't worry rose we will find them and then you can be together once again" Alice said and I smiled.

"No" Sam said and I looked up at him.

"No?" I questioned

"Y/n is part of my pack and I don't want them hanging around with vamps they stay with us" he said and i scoffed.

"You don't understand y/n is my beloved and they imprinted on me with makes me there mate" i said and Sam growled.

"I'm there alpha and what I say goes" he said.

"We can sort this out later we have more important things to do like find y/n" Carlisle said and I saw that it was nearly sunset.

"We don't have much time come on we will check our land" I said and Sam sighed running off to search for y/n.

Y/NS pov

I could feel my wolf clawing at me begging for me to transform but I couldn't no matter how hard I tired I just couldn't "this damn collar" I said laying down in the bed.

"Something wrong my love" Victoria asked sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Get this damn thing off me" I said and she laughed stroking my cheek and I growled.

"Your still as feisty as ever" she laughed then stood up. "I wonder how long it would take to break you" she said and I spat at her.

"You will never tame me" I said and she laughed.

"Oh are you sure because I know a certain beauty I can hurt" she said and my eyes widened.

"You stay away from rose she has done nothing to you" I growled.

"Oh but she has she's stole you away from me" she laughed and I growled.

"Stay away from my flower" i said and she smiled pinning me to the bed.

"Then behave and do what I tell you like a good dog you are" she said and I growled.

Then moon started to show and I screamed feeling my wolf clawing inside me. "Let me change please I need to shift" I said and she laughed.

"Not a chance" she said and I groaned trying to fight the wolf but I could it kept trying to claw it's way out.

"Please" I begged I felt like my whole body was on fire I couldn't take it. "Take it off" I said and she laughed.

"My poor puppy so alone so lost" she said then walked out the room. I cried and screamed trying to shift but nothing was working.

Rosalie pov

I was running around the forest trying to find y/n when I heard a scream. Please don't tell me that was y/n. I ran towards the scream to see a small house.

"Well you found me well done" Victoria said walking out the house and I hissed.

"Let y/n go" i said and she laughed. I heard y/n scream again. I ran over to the house but Victoria got in my way.

"Go get y/n we will keep her busy" Edward said rushing over to us I smiled then ran inside.

"Y/n are you here" I shouted and I heard a scream. I ran down some strains and to the basement. I saw y/n rolling around on the floor.

I ran over to them and they looked up at me and smiled. "My flower my beautiful flower" they said and I smiled.

"What did she do to you" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Get the collar off" y/n said and I pulled it off. Y/n smiled then shifted into her wolf form. Then fell to the floor.

"Y/n are you ok. My little puppy open your eyes please I need you" I said and they looked up at me with a smile.

"Don't call my puppy" y/n said then passed out. I picked y/n up and carried them out the house. I saw Victoria on the floor and smiled.

"Your going to pay for this" I said putting y/n down and ripping off Victorias head.

Edward got out a lighter and burnt the body. "That's the last time I want to see her face again" Bella said and I picked y/n back up.

"Is y/n ok" Edward asked and I looked down at them.

"I don't know but we should get out of here y/n need some rest" I said running back to the house.

"Carlisle you here" Edward asked and the others came over to us.

"You found y/n" Carlisle said looking over them.

"Yeah are they ok" I asked and he sighed.

"Y/n should be ok, there just hungry and exhausted" he said and I turned around to see Sam and the pack.

"Give y/n to us and we will take care of them" he said and I looked down at the wolf in my arms.

"No" I said