Chapter 6

A/n- hey everyone thank you do much I wanted to tell you all that there will be a lot of pov in this chapter hope you like it :)

Y/ns pov

It's been a few weeks since I last saw rose and it's been torture I miss her and I don't even know why. "Hey y/n" someone said and I turned around to see Seth.

"Hey Seth" I sighed looking back at the floor. He sighed and sat down next to me.

"You miss her don't you" Seth said and I looked at him with half of a smile.

"Yeah I do" I said and he put a hand on my shoulder.

"You imprinted on her didn't you" he asked and I looked down then back up at him.

"Yeah I did and if Sam ever finds out I'm dead he's going to kick me out the pack" I said and Seth sighed.

"Sam should understand he imprinted on someone" Seth said and I sighed.

"I doubt it Sam's blinded by hate towards them" I said then I looked over to see Chris with a smug face.

"What do you want Chris" Seth said and he glared at Seth.

"You know you shouldn't talk to me like that Seth" he said sitting down next to me and I stood up.

"Don't you dare" I said walking away and he stood up grabbing my wrist. "get off me" I said and he growled.

"I'm doing it for your own protection y/n vampires are dangerous they could hurt you" he said and I scoffed.

"Since when did you care about me" I said and he let go and I walked back in the house.

Victorias pov

I can't believe y/n imprinted on that stupid blonde, there my mate and I'm not letting them go. Y/n is mine they belongs with me. I'm going to kill that blonde vampire then y/n will be mine.

Y/NS pov

I looked out the window and sighed "you know you should go see her" Seth said and I looked at him.

"Your crazy if Sam find out I'm dead" I said and he stood next to me.

"It's a full moon soon maybe you can secretly meet up without Sam noticing" Seth said and I looked over at him.

"You might be on something but we need to talk to vamps to get there permission to go on there land" I said and I looked over to see Chris stood at my door. "Scratch that" I said and Seth turned around.

"You really can't leave your Y/n alone can you" Seth said closing the door. I sighed sitting my bed.

"Go for the plan and if Sam finds out then screw him he's living in the past you shouldn't be told who you can and can't love" Seth said and I smiled.

"Thanks Seth" I said standing up. Seth looked up at me. "I'm going to go see rose" I said and he smiled.

"Are you crazy sams going to kill you" Chris said and I turned around.

"He's not going to know unless you tell him" I said walking away. I heard him growl and slam a door. I walked outside and transformed into my wolf form.

I ran to the house but I felt like I was being watched. I transformed back and quickly threw on some clothes. "Who's there" I said and I heard laughing.

"My beautiful wolf" someone said and I turned around to see that vampire who attacked me.

"What do you want bloodsucker" I growled and she laughed taking a step forward.

"I'm here for you cutie" she said and I growled.

"You attacked me and now your going to pay for that" I said and she laughed again.

"Your scared of me" she said and I growled watching her every move.

"I'm not scared of you I'm wearing of you since you have been following me you creep" I said and she smiled.

"Awwwww am I not you little stalker like that blonde" she said and I growled.

"Shes different she cares about me all you want is my blood" I said and she pouted.

"That's not true, your blood is amazing but that's not the only reason" she said and I ran to the house and I know she was following me.

"Leave me alone" I said and then everything went black.