Chapter 7

Victoras pov

I knocked y/n out and smiled picking them up and running back to my house. "My little dog" I said putting a collar on them.

She groaned and I smiled stoking there cheek. There scent is so good I could bite into them right now. "Where am I" y/n asked and I laughed.

"Welcome to my house" I said and she jumped up and tried to shift.

"What did you do to me" they asked with fear in there eyes. I walked over and they took a step back.

"That collar stops you from shifting and keeps you from leaving here your my pet" I said and they looked up at me.

"But the full moon is in two days I have to shift" y/n said and I laughed.

"You don't have to it may hurt but it stops you from leaving my side" I said and they growled.

"Your a monster" they's aid and I pouted.

"Thats rude I think you need a nap" I said and knocked her out. "My poor dog" I said picking her up and putting her in my bed.

2 days later

Sam's pov

I sighed waiting for y/n tonight was the full moon and I need to talk to them all "Sam Y/ns missing" Seth said.

"What, when was the last time you saw them" I asked and he looked down. "Seth" I said and he sighed.

"They was heading out to see vamps" he said and I growled.

"The vamps have y/n we need to go there now and get them back" I said and Jacob came over.

"Are you sure they took them" he said and I growled.

"Y/n could have decided not stay with them there super close and everything" Chris said and I sighed Seth growled.

"Y/n only likes it there cause she gets away from you" Seth said and Chris shifted. I growled getting all there attention.

"We are going to the vamps now" I said and we all made our way to the border. I shifted and howled hoping to get there attention.

Rosalie pov

I was sat on my bed thinking about when I would see y/n again. I sighed standing up when I heard a howl. I ran down stairs to see Carlisle "what's going on" I asked and he sighed.

"The wolves want a meeting with us" he said and I smiled. I'm going to see y/n again.

"It's not good" Alice said and we turned to her.

"What why what's wrong" I asked and she looked at me.

"Y/ns missing and the pack think we took her" Alice said and I sighed.

"It would be helpful if we had Edward and Bella right now" Jasper said and I sighed.

"We need to help y/n what if she's in danger" I said and the other looked at me confused.

"What about us" Jasper said and Alice smiled hucking her arm in mine.

"You like y/n" she said and I shrugged her off.

"I do not we need to find her so the pack doesn't kill us" I said and Alice smirked.

"It makes sense now why you kept disappearing" Alice said and Carlisle sighed.

"We need to talk to the pack tell them that it wasn't us then we will find y/n" he said and we all ran out the border.

"Finally you decide to show up" Sam said and I looked around. Then at Seth he looked worried.

"What do you want Sam" Carlisle asked and he paced around watching us. We was all on alert.

"Where my pack member" he asked and Carlisle sighed.

"We haven't seen y/n since they left a few months ago" Carlisle said and Sam growled.

"Lair either y/n joined you or you kidnapped them for there blood" Sam said and I looked at him confused.

"Why would we do that y/n is my friend we would never hurt them I haven't seen them in weeks" I said and Sam growled.

"I wasn't talking to you, it's your fault that y/n isn't here" Sam said and I looked down.

"Enough all of you y/n isn't with us or with you witch means there missing" Carlisle said then we heard laughing.

"Your all pathetic arguing over my love" someone said and I clenched my fists.

"It's Victoria" Alice said. She jumped down from a tree and looked right at me.

"You know it's a shame I have to kill you, I can see why y/n imprinted on you but I love y/n" she said and I was about to tackle her but she ran away.

"Where's y/n" I shouted and she laughed. I tried to find her scent but nothing.

"Why would Victoria go after y/n" Carlisle asked looking at Sam.

"Because of there blood it's really rare" he said and I sighed.

"What's so rare about y/n blood it's just wolves blood" I said and Sam sighed.

"No it's not y/ns a hybrid" Sam said and my jaw dropped.